•A Fresh Start•

Characters:
Ash- 20
Misty- 20
Pikachu- idek
Brock- 37

Third-Person POV (Ash and Misty are dating)

"Oh come on Ash!" Brock laughed. "Just do it!" Ash sighed nervously. "Alright.. I will tonight." He sighed again. "Ash!" Came his girlfriend's call. "We should be going!" Misty said.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a second." Ash called back. "Good luck, buddy," Brock laughed. "Take good care of Pikachu!" Ash said as he ran down the stairs to greet his beautiful girlfriend with a kiss.

"Oh.. I will.." Brock smirked. As soon as he heard Ash shut the door, he looked at Pikachu. "Alright. Let's go."

Well of course Brock is going to spy on Ash and Misty's date!

It was about more than halfway into their date, they had already ate and now were getting ready to leave.

Brock was watching them. With Pikachu- duh..

Ash paid and they walked out of the restraunt (I'm so great at describing things aren't I)

"Misty.. umm.. well." Ash started. Then, he did the expected. (A/n: awwwwww) He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "Mist, will you marry me?"

Misty gasped. "Ash!! Of course I will!" She hugged him once he stood up and put the ring on her finger. Then (of course) they kissed (a/n: awwwww how cuteee).

Brock, standing next to a stone wall which Pikachu was standing on, smirked. "I knew that would happen one day."
_------------_

Yeah that was short but idk I'm out of ideas for now :) I'll probably be slow with updating but who knows

Please tell me if you enjoyed it or not, it'll help me for future fics ^-^

Bye for nowww