•Jump Right To It [S]•

(A/N: aha. Here's the first Phineas and Ferb song. You can expect a bit more so ahaha)

"So, Misty," Dawn said. "When are you going to tell Ash?" She teased. Misty blushed. "I don't know," she admitted. May rolled her eyes. "Oh come on Misty! Just tell him!"

"You better jump right to it,
Tell that boy how you feel.
Just get out there and do it,
It's not such a big deal." May started to sing, Dawn bounced her head along to

"You've been waitin' all summer
Now it's time to reveal
You better jump, jump,
Jump right to it."  Dawn chimed in with May.

"You've gotta step right up
You know he thinks that you're cute,
C'mon and bounce right up
Get off your patoot." May said, standing right up and staring down at Misty.

"This isn't the time
To be shy, coy, or cute.
You better jump, jump,
Jump right to it." Dawn and May sang along together. Okay.. maybe Dawn was enjoying this more than she should.

"Why you waiting, Misty?
(A/N: of course it's supposed to be Isabella, but that isn't Misty's name obviously)
Why hesitating? He could be your fella.
It's been your predilection
To move in the direction
Away from the romantic
And into the semantic." Dawn sang alone

"So it makes us somewhat frantic." May and Dawn chimed in together.

"Go on and get it,
'Cause you're a real catch.
Hold your head high." May sang alone this time.

"You can earn a new patch." Dawn sang randomly, just to rhyme. "What patch-" Misty asked herself.

"All summer long,
You sing the same tired song.
You better jump, jump,
Jump right to it.
You better jump, jump,
Jump right to it!" May and Dawn finished together.

Misty smirked. "Well... I don't see either of you 'jumping right to' Drew or Kenny to tell how you feel, do I?" She said, her hands on her waist. May and Dawn both blushed.

Misty sighed. "Fine- I'll 'jump right to it'." She said, walking out of her room. Ash was conveniently downstairs with Brock. "Hey, Ash," Misty said. Ash stood up and walked over to her. "Yeah, Mist?" He replied. Misty said nothing but just kissed him.

As she pulled away, Ash was love struck. "Umm- I- er- really- I- I why are - what?" Misty smiled, noticing the clear blush across Ash's face. "I jumped right to it." She giggled, which made Ash's blush grow redder, if that was possible. May and Dawn giggled from the doorway, Brock at the other one. He walked in to the main hall, and looked at May and Dawn.

"So.. whose going to jump to it next?"
---------------

That was good right ahaha also here's a collage I made lol idk

(Accidentally deleted it from my album while removing things for space ;-; good thing I posted on the pokeshipping Amino lol)