•Skating [F]•

Haha... not sure what gave me this idea but..

--------//--------
"You've never been skating before?" Ash exclaimed. Misty shook her head. "Nope."

"We have to go skating!" Ash pleaded at Brock. The trio had re-united after Ash had come back from Kalos, just for old times' sake. Misty was eager to see Sinnoh, so that's where they were currently.

"I guess we could try to find a place," Brock shrugged. "I don't remember seeing one while we traveled with Dawn, but it has been a few years."

(Of course there is probably not one, so I'm making one up (duh). I know Sinnoh really well cause it was the first and only Pokemon game I've played anyways. P. S don't kill me but I've never seen the Sinnoh series (yet))

"We could go up to Snowpoint City," Ash suggested. Misty, obviously, was confused because she didn't know much about Sinnoh.

"I guess.." Brock replied.

The trio traveled up to Snowpoint City, luckily to find a skating rink. Ash beamed. He grabbed Misty's hand and dragged her into the rink, Brock followed, smirking.

"How may I help you today?" The lady at the front desk smiled. Brock, of course, was Brock... "You can help me find a way into your heart!" He said flirtatiously. Misty groaned and pushed him out of the way.

"We're here to skate," Ash explained. The lady nodded. "You can rent out skates for free," she said. Ash smiled. "Right,"

"But you'll have to pay to get in, of course," the lady said. "We have a discount for couples, too." She added, gesturing towards Ash and Misty, who at this point weren't holding hands any more.

They both blushed. "Oh.. umm.. we're not.. a.. couple.. item.. dating.." Misty said awkwardly. The lady at the desk frowned. "You should be."(oh don't we all wish that haha)

After they had paid to get in and had their skates, they went to put them on. (By the way, I forgot to mention this and don't feel go back to change it, they left their Pokemon at the PokeCenter)

"Let's go, Mist," Ash said, stepping into the ice. Misty gulped. "I don't think I can.." she said. Ash frowned. "It's ok, Mist. I've gotcha." He outstretched his hand, expecting her to take it. She blushed a bit and took it, uneasily stepping on the ice.

She slipped, her skates moved and she almost fell, but she fell forward.. into Ash's arms.

He smiled. "I gotcha," he promised.

After an hour of learning and skating, they were all about done.

Misty and Ash were finishing their last rounds, skating around randomly. Ash was minding his own business, but then.... Misty ran into him, causing the two of them to fall on the ice. Ash didn't want to crush her, so he caught himself, but was still above her.

Neither of them spoke a word, but Ash weirdly felt a strange urge to lean down, so he did. Not long after, they kissed.

Brock, obviously, took a picture. Once the two realized this, he ran off laughing his head off.

"FINALLY ANOTHER GOOD PICTURE FOR THE ASH AND MISTY FANPAGE!!" He screamed.

-------//--------
Yes so idk why hurt I just think Brock and basically everyone else ships Ash and Misty so hard (like in the original series basically; her sisters, Tracey (idc), Brock, Mrs. Ketchum and even Professor Oak 😂 idk I have a weird brain don't ask). I just got two new ideas so yayayayayayaya expecting three updates hopefully this week thanks byeeeee