•Trainers in Love [S]•

(A/N: haha. Probably knew this was coming, but let's be honest, this song is great. I've actually been planning out what will happen (I've basically memorized the lyrics... yeah.. I'm obsessed...) so here we go)
--------//--------

Ash sighed, covering his face with his two hands, running them down his face. He groaned. "Pika pika," Pikachu comforted. Ash sighed. "I knew I had to do it sometime," he told himself. "But nooooo Brock just has to tell me to ask her out..." he muttered. He scratched Pikachu's head and smiled a bit.

He sighed once again and relaxed on the park bench he had been sitting on for the past half hour. "I think it's time, Pikachu," Ash said nervously, but he was also excited. "She should be here soon," he gulped. Then, a familiar voice interrupted his thoughts.

"So why are we doing this again, Ash?" Misty asked, walking up to him. "Erm- I- t-to- umm- r-relieve the old memories..?" He said unsteadily. She raised an eyebrow at him, but pretended not to notice. "Well, let's get to it," she said, walking to one of the trainer's spots on the battle field. Ash copied her moves with Pikachu on his shoulder and walked to the other side.

"I thought I'd find you here," Misty sang. "You've got your six in you pocket and you're full of fear." She teased.

"This will happen tonight," Ash promised himself. "I've been looking for you and we came here to fight." Misty giggled. Ash blushed a bit, oh how he loved her laugh.... "It's you and me, it's time for a show!" They sang together.

"Starmie will win!" Misty insisted, calling out the Pokemon.
"Pikachu let's go!" Ash commanded, and Pikachu jumped onto the battlefield. Misty was surprised Pikachu would fight against her.

He wants something from me. She realized.

"I'm takin' you down, 'cause I know I can, I've been training all year and I've got a plan." They sang together.

"I'll never admit, I think you look great," they muttered to themselves as their Pokemon prepared to attack. "It's a Pokemon battle, it's not a date!"  They reminded themselves.

"I'm not going to falter by how you make me feel," they still sang together. "There's time for flirting while your Pokemon heal."

"So let's get this started, before you back out, I'm going to show you what training's about." They said together, locking eyes.

"Alright, Starmie, use water gun!" Misty commanded. Ash smirked. "Pikachu, dodge using agility!" He called out. Misty smiled. "Just like I thought..." She took a moment, but then shouted, "Starmie! Aim your water gun at the ground!"

"Thunderbolt, Pikachu!" Ash screamed, and Pikachu obeyed, hitting Starmie. "C'mon, Starmie, you can do it!" Misty encouraged.

"You can still disband," Ash called out.
"My team is tough and you know I'd understand."
"I'm not moving an inch, I'm going to destroy you and I won't even flinch," Misty retorted.

"It's you and me," Misty sang as Pikachu got hit by a water gun attack.
"It's time for a show," Ash watched Misty smirk.

"Starmie will win!" She rooted for her Pokemon.
"Pikachu let's go!" Ash shouted. "Thunderbolt!"

"I'm taking you down 'cause I know I can," they sang together. "I've been training all year and I've got a plan," Ash narrowed his eyes.

"I'll never admit, I think you look great..." Misty blushed a little.
"It's a Pokemon Battle it's not a date!
I'm not going to falter by how you make me feel," Misty shook her head, closing her eyes.

"There's time for flirting while your Pokemon heal." She giggled to herself. Across the arena, Ash blushed at how cute she looked.

"So let's get this started, before you back out, I'm going to show you what training's about."

"If I win this match.
I'll have my victory," Misty smirked, realizing that Ash was pretty easy to persuade, so she could probably convince him to go out with her.

"If I win this match,
Will you go out with me?" Ash blushed, murmuring.

"If I win this match
I'll have my victory," she said louder.

"If I win this match
Will you go out with me, Misty?" Ash shouted louder, his eyes were closed and he was blushing. Misty blushed.
I'm taking you down 'cause I know I can, I've been training all year and I've got a plan

I'll never admit
I think you look great
It's a Pokemon Battle it's not a date
I'm not going to falter by how you make me feel
There's time for flirting while your Pokemon heal
So let's get this started, before you back out, I'm going to show you what training's about....

Starmie's gem started blinking after another thunderbolt attack. Misty called it back, then walked over to him. "Umm.. a-about what I said y-you know- er- a while a-ago.. about- going out- with- going out w-with m-me..." he stuttered, scratching his head awkwardly, avoiding eye contact with her.

Although he wasn't looking at her, she could see the clear blush on his face. "Yes." She said. He looked at her, his eyes wide and his blush getting deeper. "W-what...?" He stuttered again. "Of course I'll go out with you!" She giggled, hugging him tight. He smiled and hugged her back.

--------//--------

Aww I feel so proud for writing that. Next songfic will maybe be Misty's song or maybe I'll even do one on He Drives Me Crazy, or BETTER YET, Under the Mistletoe! Perfect! It'll be just in time for the season! XD I actually might though just for reasons. Anyways yeah and tysm for 100+ reads 😊 I am honestly really happy about it :P so yeah have fun doing- things