•Blind Date [F]•

Pretty much the title.... so....
--------//--------

"Misty!" Daisy exclaimed, bursting into her youngest sister's room. "What?" Misty groaned.

"You're going out on a blind date tonight!" Misty groaned again. "Again?"

"You're getting over that kid- what was his name again? Adam?"

"Ash." Misty corrected her almost immediately. "Yeah. Him."

"Who is it this time?"

"Some kid I saw at the mall today."

Misty rolled her eyes. "Name?"

"Umm... I actually think it was Adam! And not that kid you're obsessed with, his name was actually Adam."

Misty shrugged. "I'm not going." Daisy put her hands on her hips. "Yes, you are. There's barely been any gym battles this week, and you've dulled in your room."

"I have not!" She argued. "Yeah, and I'm engaged."

"Haha." Misty said, rolling her eyes. "It's tonight, and it's just at Cerulean Cape."

Misty rolled her eyes once more, giving in. "Fine."
"Yay!"

"Ok, I have the perfect dre-"

"I'M NOT WEARING A DRESS!"

~Meanwhile~

"We should stop in Cerulean!" Serena suggested. "NO!" Ash exclaimed, blushing a bit when his three companions looked at him curiously.

"I- I mean it's really boring.. we should just pass through...." he mumbled, scratching his head. "I think there's a gym there. You've challenged it before, probably," Clemont said.

"Back when I was traveling... here.. yeah..." Ash sighed, looking at his feet. His mind trailed back to the certain red-head he'd fallen for.

"Is that okay with you, Ash?"
"Um.. sure? Wait, what?"
"We said we can stop at the gym and maybe make our way up to Cerulean Cape. I've heard the view is breathtaking."

"Maybe even spend the night here, then make it to Pallet Town by tomorrow afternoon if we leave first thing." Serena explained. "So, let's go. You agreed."

Ash was doomed.

----

"Misty, it's time for you to meet him there!" Daisy called. Misty sighed.

Yay.... another boy to reject. She thought.

As she made her way up to the meeting spot, her stomach did a flip-flop. She suddenly felt like leaving. I'd better do this quickly. She thought.

"Misty?" A voice asked. She turned to see a quite tall guy; he was pretty tan and had straight, short tan hair. "I'm Adam."

She rolled her eyes. "You're also.. not my type at all. I've got my eyes on someone else."

"Good. I do too." He replied. Misty shrugged. "I can leave now."

"Can you help me? I actually need to find someone I like.. I mean, I like someone, and she's here right now.. can you help me make her jealous?"

"Why not."

-----

Ash gulped. It was all so familiar. Nothing had changed at all; the gym was the complete same. He took a nervous step forward, expecting Misty to greet him soon.

"Hey! Wait a minute! You're that kid.. Ash, right?" Daisy asked. Ash nodded. "Yeah."

"Yeah, umm, Misty's not here right now." Ash relaxed. Nothing to fear now.

"Where is she?" He asked curiously. "On a date." Now, this made Ash jealous.

"What?" He asked sharply. "They're at the Cerulean Cape right now, a-"

That's all Ash needed to hear. He quickly raced out of the gym, towards the direction of Cerulean Cape.

His companions followed slower, but kept him in sight. As he made his way up the Cape, he could hear shouting. He winced.

"I thought you liked me!" He heard a girl scream. "I do!" A guy replied. "I was trying to make you.. jealous..."

Ash now had a full view of the scene. Some guy was trying to make his love interest jealous but she got mixed signals. Typical.

Walking closer to the scene, he spotted her. Misty. He walked up beside her.

Knowing someone had just stoood beside her, she looked to her right to see who it was. She looked back at Adam and Monique, who she had learned her name was, were confessing their feelings. She then jerked her head back as she realized who it was.

"Ash?" She questioned. "What are you doing here?"

"Actually.." he said sheepishly. "I'm not sure.. I'm on my way to Pallet Town but then my companions convinced me to stop here and go to the gym and-"

Misty giggled as Ash took in a deep breath. "Daisy told me you were here and I- I guess I was- j-jealous you were set up with-"

"I get it, Ash," Misty cut him off. "You're in love with me," she giggled. Ash blushed, scratching his head. "Well I never said that..." his voice trailed off. "But.. I guess it's true," he admitted. "I mean I-"

"Let's save this talk for when really want it, Ash," Misty giggled. "Like when?"

"Well.. how about when we make it official?"

"O-official? L-like us? You and me? Me and you? You and I? As a- a c-couple?" Ash's blush turned a deeper shade of red. "If that's what you want," Misty said, pulling Ash into a tight hug. He smiled and hugged back. "That is what I want, if that's what you want,"

"It is." Misty replied, holding her boyfriend close.

--------//--------
I'm not feeling inspired currently and it's pretty hard to write when you're not XD I'll try to write though so yeah