•Never [C/F]•

Ok so imma try to rewrite this as close as I can to the original but none of you will know since it was deleted o.O

I think this would fit more with Always but idk and maybe D for Dream because well.. you'll see

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

"Ok, Misty. You're up first,"

"Wait, what was the question?"

May, Misty and Dawn (almost typed Drew there for a second 😂) were having a sleepover at Misty's gym. They were currently playing a game that no one knew what was called, but they'd draw a card with a question on it and they'd each have to answer truthfully.

Despite the age gaps, the three had gotten very close, they were almost like sisters.

"Describe your dream man," Dawn repeated, placing the card at the bottom of the pile. "Oh.. umm.." Misty thought for a moment.

"Let's see.. really attractive-"

"Isn't every girl's dream guy really attractive?" May asked. Misty rolled her eyes. "Of course. Now shut up." Dawn answered. Misty continued. "I guess.. tan?Really nice and kind, friendly, open, outgoing.."

Dawn and May giggled and looked at eachother, exchanging knowing looks. "Facial features, goals in life? Trainer or coordinator?" May tried to say seriously with a straight face. "Trainer, definitely. Goals in life, I dunno. I don't really care either,"

"Facial features," Dawn asked eagerly.

"Does he.. maybe travel around lots and conveniently wears a hat quite often?" May burst out in giggles. "I guess.." Misty said a little quieter, smiling at the ground, a clear blush on her face.

"Facial features, facial features!" Dawn started chanting. "Don't chant, Dawn."

"Chanting makes it important! Chanting makes it important!"  (I had to 😂)

"Dawn, shut up."

"Fine. Facial features."

"Yay!"

"I don't really care,"

"Come on, it's your dream guy! You can choose anything,"

"Fiiinneeee..." Misty said, blushing redder. "Umm- i- messy black hair and chocolate brown eyes."

"There. I said it. Are you happy now?"

"I knew it!" May giggled. "Brock was right!" Dawn added in. "Umm, Dawn, what the heck?"

"Oh, yeah. Brock told me he really thinks you have a crush on Ash,"

"I do not!"

"Right. You're in love with him," May giggled, looking at Dawn. "Am not!"

"Are too~! You totally just described him as your dream guy. I betcha you're his dream girl~." Dawn hid behind May. "Never. Never ever ever. I'm not his, he's not mine." She denied.

"Sureeeee,"

"We're just friends! Always have, always will be," Misty retorted, frowning at the ground after she finished. "Awww.." Dawn and May cooed. "But he definitely likes you,"

"That means your his dream girl~."

"Like I said, never have, never will be," Dawn and May gave up.

"Always have, and always will be."

Misty, May and Dawn all exchanged horrified and creeped out glances. They all knew who it was.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

Hi so how was it that's almost exactly I tired but I changed a few things as well, adding in a few things.

Double update tho.