•Always [C/F]•

First part of the Alphabet Challenge
---------//--------

"I just know, okay?! I- I just feel like I will." Misty dropped her gaze to the floor.

"Come on Misty, you have to tell him." Brock encouraged. Misty mumbled something under her breath, still looking at the ground.

"What was that?"
"I- I've tried. He doesn't get it, Brock."

"He does. I can't tell you a lot, but trust me, he does." Brock replied. Misty rolled her eyes. "What, did he admit his own feelings about another girl?" Misty said sarcastically.

"I told you, I can't say much. Just tell him. Ash isn't the type of person to push someone away,  you know that."

Misty sighed, looking away. After a long pause, Misty just gave up. She stood up and walked away to find Ash.

Brock smirked

------

"Ash... I need to talk to you," Misty said awkwardly, avoiding his gaze. "Umm... s-sure," he replied, leading the way outside.

Brock must have told her... she's rejecting me.. I can feel it. Ash though.

"I need to tell you something, Ash... I-"
"Mist, wait," he interrupted. She looked at him curiously. "I- I just want you to know that... umm... I- I love you, Mist."

Misty's face turned bright red. "R-really?" She stuttered. Ash smiled and nodded, grabbing her hands. "Ash.. I- I love you too." She hugged him tightly. Ash smiled again.

"Just tell me one thing, Mist,"
"What?"
"How long will you love me..?"
"Always."

--------//--------

Yeah not my best but hey I'm excited for C :D onto B!