•Diary [C/F]•

Not much to explain here...
--------//--------

Ash laughed. "Wow, Misty." He tried to stop laughing but he couldn't. "What? It's a common thing, Ash," Misty rolled her eyes at her crush's laughter, crossing her arms. "I don't keep a diary." Ash mocked. This only made Misty more angry.

The two had spent the whole day together and were currently sitting on the couch.

"A lot of girls keep diaries, Ash. Including May and Dawn." Misty snapped. Ash stopped laughing a while ago. Although, a bright smile was on his face. "Okay, so," he leaned in closer and lowered his voice to a whisper. "What boy do you write about?" Misty's face turned bright red. "I- don't write about a boy, I write about my crush."

"Same thing, Mist." Ash said, sitting back up. "But still, who is it?"

"You're just going to tease me about it every day," she said, crossing her arms again and turning away. A blush was clearly visible on her face. "Tell me."

"No."
"Can I read your diary?"
"NO! And you never will!"
"You wrote about me, didn't you?"
"Well, that's true," she admitted. He frowned. "Bad things, right?"
"Yup. Totally." Misty lied. He locked eyes with her. "What did you say?"

"Not much, to be honest." A lot. She corrected herself in her head. "Well, what do you say?"

"I-" This is your chance, Misty, just tell him. "I-it's nothing, really." She muttered. Idiot.

"Really? So," Daisy said, appearing around the corner with Misty's diary at hand. "DAISY DON'T YOU DARE!" Misty scREEches, trying to grab it from her oldest sister.

Daisy easily dodged her swipe, making Misty to prepare for what was going to happen. She tried to hid herself.

"Apparently 'nothing' is calling him extremely cute, perfect, total future husband worthy-"

"SOULMATE!" Tracey burst in.

Both Ash's and Misty's faces turned a deep shade of red. "Ok, well, we'll let you guys talk this out," Daisy said, walking away. She tossed Misty's diary into Misty's own hands.

"U-umm.." Ash blushed, scratching the back of his neck. He was still a bit shook.

"Before you ask, yes, it's true." Misty didn't meet his gaze. "Good." Ash smiled, stepping closer. Misty looked up. Ash slowly moved in, both of their faces were getting redder the closer they got to each other.

It was a very deep red as they pulled apart, each not knowing what to say.

"I hope our kids keep diaries," Ash joked. Misty elbowed him in the side playfully. "So we can get them together with their- soulmate."

--------//--------

Yeah. That's that into E which I think I might change the word but idk