Frisk The Matchmaker

Frisk POV

It's seems as things have gone for the better, and Toriel and Asgore are back together again, but there is always something that you must do to ensure a happy ending. Everything looked great of course, we've barely had any troubles lately, but doesn't mean that it is the best ending. I know there are people and monsters out there, who still wait for the chances to come that they can take ahold the Happiness they seek, but sometimes those chances never come. I know what the others don't. I can solve all of their problems, but they need to let me. This is the kind of situation I find myself in for Asriel and Chara. I know that Asriel loves Chara, as he told me yesterday, but what about Chara? Well that answer was also an easy one to prove. I observed Chara and Asriel's conversations over the past few weeks. While they are obviously close to one another on regular terms, it seems as if they share and interest for another, waiting for what the other has to say. This often leads to awkwardness and long silences, and as their friend, I felt determined to get them together. With Toriel and Asgore's permission, I was able to get tickets to the upcoming carnival. Turns out it didn't matter, everybody was going anyways. Me, my parents, Chara and Asriel, the skelebros, Undyne and Alphys. I figured that the carnival would be the perfect first date location, and I had no intention on changing plans. I knew if they were going to admit their love for one another, at the carnival would be the perfect place time.

Chara POV

I got back inside, feeling exhausted from my dance lessons. I collapse down on the couch next to Frisk and groan. "Hey Chara, how's the dance classes going for you?" Frisk tried to sound like she was being serious, but couldn't help a small smirk. "Agh, screw off, how about you try dance classes without breaking a sweat." Frisk had suggested to Toriel that I take dance lessons as a way to keep fit from doing barely anything, an idea which Toriel quickly bought into. "Way ahead of you." Frisk replies in a joking manner, making me only want to crawl under a rock and sleep all the more. "Oh lighten up, you gotta do something." Meh, guess she had a point there. "Oh come on lighten up, you didn't forget about the carnival tonight did you?" Woah, I actually did forget about the carnival, I guess that meant that I had something to do tonight. "Oh right, I did forget about that, guess I'm just a bit out of it." It was 4:00 pm, which meant I had to wait for three more hours till I had something fun to do. "Welp, nothing to do here, so I'm just gonna take a nap." I begin to head up the stairs for a good old play date with my bed. "Chara, you never change." Frisk said in a humorous tone.

Ah, it's the times like these I love the most. Just me, my bed, and a room full of silence. However times like cannot unfortunately last forever, and I have to get out of my bed. It's one the most hardest things to do, but this time the choice to stay in bed longer was quickly destroyed by a spaghetti loving skeleton voice that scared the wits out of me. "NYEH, CHARA, NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR SLEEPING, WE HAVE A CARNIVAL TO GO TO!" With that, I was fully awake and what seemed relatable to recovering from shock. "Ah!" In life I was expecting a lot of things to happen, but having a booming skeleton voice pierce my eardrums was not one of them. "Ay, relax bro, she's up now." Sans was the last one I expected to have some sort of mercy on me, but we soon figured out we both had alot of common hobbies that made us understand each other better. I sluggishly made my way out of bed and checked the time. 6:15 pm. Well crap, everybody had 45 minutes to get to where the carnival was being held. "Cmon kiddo, don't want to make everybody late." Sans was saying what exactly I was going to say. "I don't intend to." I told him back as we went down the stairs. Everybody was waiting down in the living room to my surprise, apparently they decided to invite everybody without me. "Looks like somebody has decided to crawl out of their bed for once." Frisk was quick to the punch, and we all decided it would be best to split up and take two cars. Papyrus, Sans, Alphys, and Undyne would be getting to the carnival in Papyrus's Lamborghini while me, Asriel, Frisk, Toriel, and Asgore take our Jeep to our destination. After waving goodbye to the other group driving off, Toriel started up the engine. "Remember, don't cause any trouble." Toriel said, reminding me of all of the other times at public events that I have made some sort of commotion. "Oh don't worry mom, I'm sure that she'll be just fine..." Frisk said shortly after a giggle. I knew Frisk was planning something at that. And I didn't like it, not one bit. I thought that this was going to be a fun night, and not something that I might regret for the rest of eternity.

The car grew silent for the rest of the ride, and nobody had a problem with it. I began to notice today how Asriel was being a lot more quiet than usual, and it began to concern me. I look over to check on him, but he is already staring at me. When he notices my stare, he quickly averts his gaze, pretending not to take notice. I had to make a mental note to ask him what was up later. Before dwell in my thoughts any longer, I saw flashing lights and tents. "We're here kids!" Toriel said in a cheerful mood. I looked at the entrance, a moderately sized line at the entrance. Tonight was going to be an interesting night, and I knew Frisk was going to do something to try and make that night better, even if I didn't want her to.