A/N

^ Song ain't mine if you're wondering. Just felt like putting a song there.
HXNS - 5k Double Feature

So... 1k views, already? Not like I'm complaining or anything, but jeez thanks. (I shouldn't really be saying 'already' because this has been worked on for about two and a half months.) This story is actually my first attempt at an Undertale fanfiction, or any fanfiction at all. When I was starting this, I never really took it that seriously, thinking it would just be something for me to do and enjoy. It was my own little twist on how I thought one of my favorite ships would work after the Pacifist Run. I never really expected my small pass time hobby to become that popular to people at all. I'm not sure what drew people in, the length, the story, or just the ship. While I certainly don't mind the attention, it's not exactly enjoyable either. It makes you feel kinda bad, people being kept waiting for a long time that read every chapter up to this point. My intentions weren't really to gain that much popularity, but it seems like some people like the stuff I'm doing. I'm gonna sound like a bit of a jerk here, but just hang in there and be patient. I work quite slow compared to any other somewhat skilled writers on here.

Small talk aside, my second year of high school is starting soon and I will be quite busy to say the least. I will try to be on here writing often, but the rest of my summer time will be spent with my family in Canada. So expect me to be working at a snails pace, k? Boy I wish I was just a tad bit younger, more energy and positivity, not stuck with this damn Mono virus. But as a kid, I always wanted to grow up, which I still somewhat want to do. But you never know what you have until it's striped away from you. My point rambling on about how I wish I was younger is that so you can understand that it's always nice to take the extra time you have, and not waste it inside of a house for a large portion of my day like I did. I'll continue to write, I'll never quit a story that I start. However, it may seem like someone quits when they take too long.

Chill vibes everyone.
Thanks for everything.
Max