Jughead: Give Me Love

Jughead pov
"Hmm?" I said while getting my pajamas out.

"What happened while you were gone?" Betty asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You said you had stuff going on at home..."

Oh. Damn.

"It's nothing Bets."

"Please tell me." I sat down on her bed and let out a breath.

"Okay." Betty sat down next to me. "My mom came home."

"Wow that's great Jug-"

"No, she came home to see how my dad was doing and he was drunk when she showed up. And so they fought and she basically told me neither of us can see Jellybean because I'm just like my dad and my dad is well my dad. So she left as fast as she came." Betty had a look of pity on her face. "Don't feel sorry for me please. You're going through much worse." She shook her head.

"Jug, your father isn't a bad guy and neither are you. He has drinking problems oh well. He'll get through them. You, Jughead, are an amazing person. You're not like your dad, you're your own person. I won't say anything bad about your mom but she shouldn't leave. She should've stayed. You've never done anything to make her think you shouldn't be around your own little sister! I love you Jughead Jones. If you have anything going on you can tell me always. I'm here for you. You can't just shut me out. Please."

"I won't. Not again." I couldn't believe what she said. No one's ever called my dad good in any way. "Do you mean what you said about my dad?"

She smiled. "Of course. I like your dad." I pulled Betty into my lap and hugged her tightly. She was so small and warm in my arms. She rested her head in the crook of my neck. "I've never met anyone like you." I looked down at her. "No one has ever been here for me like you. No one has ever stood up for me like you. I've never met anyone as amazing as you." I smiled at her. "Jug..." Her expression changed to ... lust?

She kissed me. It was a kiss full of passion and mixed with need. She positioned herself to straddle my lap. Thank god the door was closed. I hadn't kissed her like this in so long.

"Lock" She said in between breaths "the door." I had no idea how far she wanted to go. I carried her to the door, locked it, and dropped her on the bed. She threw off my jacket. I pressed my lips to her neck and she gasped. I heard the buttons on my shirt pop off and soon the shirt was off. I lifted her dress up slightly and ran my hands up her thighs. She pulled her dress off and she was left in her pink bra and underwear. I'd never seen her like this. She was so beautiful. I could never get enough of her. She pulled me down on top of her with my belt. I kissed her everywhere. I trailed kisses down her neck to her chest. She was moaning softly and it drove me insane. I pressed my lips to her naval and she groaned. Her fingers tangled in my hair. "More." She breathed and I growled when she tugged on my hair. I kissed her lips again and let my hands roam her body.

"Fuck Betty." I said when she felt me...there. I could've taken her right then and there but I didn't. Just hours earlier we were at her sister's funeral. When it finally happened I wanted nothing else wrong in our lives. I wanted her to be just happy and in love. We kept kissing and feeling each other up and it was so hard to stop her. I wanted it so bad. But when she began pulling my boxers down I gently grabbed her hand. "Not tonight." She was disappointed. I could tell. But she nodded and ran her hands up my chest and held my face. She tasted so sweet. I combed my fingers through her tangled hair. I rubbed against her and she moaned again. We had to stop if we were gonna...stop. I pulled back and laid next to her. "Fuck." I said while catching my breath. "You're so beautiful Elizabeth." I'd never used her actual name until now.

She blushed and curled up into my arms again. I'd never gone that far with anyone. Well obviously considering she was my first even kiss. I knew she was still upset about the funeral. She was crying now. I knew it wasn't about what just happened. "I won't let anything happen to you." I whispered and kissed her forehead. "It's going to be okay. It'll get better." Her only response was to lay her head on my chest.