Escaping the Prison

(Prison - Jason's POV)

"Hey you." I called an African American in front of me. "You have an escape plan?"

I'm not gonna rot in this place. Also I have Mikasa to fuck.

"Yea. How much are you willin' to pay?" He asked.

"15k. Enough?"

"Deal."

(Later that day)

"Run run run!!!" The African American guy shouted.

We escaped with 3 other people in our small group of fugitives who paid after I did.
We bribed a small group of guards to let us out. We escaped through some secret back entrances and then ran away.

One stupid ass motherfucker got caught by the spotlights. I took action and put him down for good. I didn't want stupid idiots to be a burden, a drag on our escape. After all, we're running away from a prison.

Another African American guy behind us got shot in the back a few times, leaving him dead. Kinda felt sorry for the guy, he was useful, yet his stupidity is unbelievable. I can't guess where he could've got the money pay the main dude who broke us out.

"Why does the black guy always dies first?! What a cliché!" I exclaimed.

Another guy, who is white by the way, got caught by the guards. That scrawny little insect couldn't have made it far out of prison. I can't quite know how the hell he could have escaped the cops who caught him in the first place.

We hauled ass, escaping the prison. We then found someplace to hide later in the day, which was a small abandoned barn.

"Hey Jason." The Main Black guy, called Carl, said.

"Yea."

"When are you gonna pay me?" Carl asked.

"Seriously?! Now?! Can't you see we're still fleeing the cops?!" I exclaimed "Do you think I'm gonna pull a stash out of my goddamn underwear?!"

"I just wanna make sure you pay me. After all I have a business to run and..." Carl trailed off.

"A young daughter to take care of..." he finished his sentence.

"Yea... I heard about that." I stated.

"You know why I was imprisoned?" He asked.

"Drug possession and selling?" I guessed.

"Yea. Dude, I'm a big dealer around. I'm the big thing! The OG Motherfucka! No one messes with me! And I'm experienced enough to hide all of this from the fuckin five-o!" He exclaimed.

"About your daughter." I said.

"Yea?"

"You are the only caretaker?" I asked.

"Kinda. Her mother's sister takes care of her right now. My wife abandoned me to go with another motherfucker, who I shot him dead. Ain't no bitch gonna cheat on me!" Carl explained.

"What happened to your wife?" I asked.

"She ran away. She couldn't get my sweet little baby girl to go with her because she knew it'd make me try to track her down sooner. I don't know where she ran off to but I'll know her when I see her and I'm gonna make her pay!" He said.

"Kill her?"

"Hell nah, man! She's my goddamn wife! The mother of my little baby girl! I can't do that!" He said. "I'm gonna expose her for cheatin' and then frame her for the murder of that side n***a!"

"Okay."

"What about you?" He asked. "What's your story?"

"Drugged a bitch and kidnapped her. Then I was gonna rape her." I said.

"Damn. That's some big shit right there." Carl exclaimed. "Who's the bitch?"

"A girl from the Ackerman bloodline." I said.

"Da Ackerman fucking bloodline??! Dude, you know if you sold that hoe you'll become a millionaire! That damn bloodline is so priceless!" Carl exclaimed.

"As if I didn't know that." I stated.

"You should take the opportunity bro! You could sell her and get rich!" He said

"I can't do that alone." I said.

"I'll help ya! If you give me a decent cut. I have a few men we could round up." He offered.

"Deal."