Friends... with benefits

Jean Kirstein Arrived at the house of Krista Lenz, his longtime friend to discuss about why Eren did not answer them. And Krista also told the teenager that she's about to introduce him to someone.

Jean was thinking who that person might be. Since she said that they're a 'she'.
Jean could only think about whether this person has any relevance to what he is looking for. He wondered what that person has to offer.

Jean knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. Krista Lenz opened the door and then welcomed Jean in.

"So hey, I brought my stuff with me, you said you didn't mind." Jean said.

"Okay, just leave them on the ground. C'mon! The person I want you to meet is waiting upstairs!"

Krista took Jean upstairs by the hand and walked to her room. She then opened the door and walked with Jean.

A girl who was around the same height as Jean stood there with a grin on her face.

"Ymir, this is Jean. Jean, this is Ymir."

Both shook each other's hands.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ymir."

"Likewise, Jean."

Krista then walked outside the door.
"I'll leave you two together to properly get to know each other." She said before closing the door.

Ymir looked at Jean and then started to gently stroke his crotch.

"Hmm... you look like you can handle someone like me." She said with a grin.

"You think? And would you like a demonstration?" Jean replied asking.

Ymir started to slowly take Jean's pants off. Jean then grabbed her by the chin and pulled her in to exchange kisses and explore each other's mouths with their tongues.

Jean's pants came off and his cock was visible from his underwear. Ymir placed her hand inside Jean's underwear and grabbed his cock and started to stroke it gently while they both made out.
Jean grabbed her tits and started to play with them.

A few seconds later they both stopped and Ymir took a seat on Krista's bed before swallowing Jean's dick whole.

"Ahh! Damn! You're good at what you do!" Jean exclaimed.

Jean then busted his entire load inside her mouth. To Ymir it felt like satisfying her long thirst for cock. She swallowed everything inside and around her mouth.

Jean then grabbed her pants and took them off while she took her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Ymir laid on Krista's bed and played with her pussy, arousing Jean for another round.

"Here we go. Time to let 'er rip!" Jean exclaimed as he inserted his penis inside her.

Jean and Ymir then fucked for a long time until Jean came four times in a row inside Ymir.
When they finished they were both tired.

They both then exchanged numbers, put on their clothes and got out of the room.
Jean then looked all over the house for Krista but he couldn't find her.
Suddenly he got a call from her.

"Jean? Hey! C'mon! I found the guy! He's inside what seems to be his own house! I'll text you the address!"

"Alright. We'll be there." Jena replied before hanging up.

"What did she say?" Ymir asked.

"We're looking for this guy and she seems to have found him." Jean replied before his phone vibrated, receiving a text message detailing the location of his blonde friend.

"Alright, let's head there." Ymir said as Jean opened the door.

"After you." He said.

"Thanks." She replied before closing the door behind them and leaving.