Ill Omen

(Eren's POV)

I drove my car, which is a Chevrolet Camaro SS 2017 convertible, a black one in the middle of the night, on a road with no end. A journey with no destination. A dream that cannot be fulfilled.

I parked my car in a gas station and went inside to buy myself something for the road, only to find myself inside my old house, in the dark, with only the lightning outside to light the place and the sounds of thunder that follow are the only thing that made noise in this house that is haunted by a dead love.

And her words echoed, not inside my ears, but throughout the entire house. Only it was the voice of her much younger self, the voice of the innocence she left behind to rot.

"Eren? Remember when you said we weren't gonna separate? Ever? Do you really mean that?"

I started to walk towards the door that led to my backyard, one step at a time taking my time to listen to her ghost haunt my head.

"'Tis you who I want to stay with, Eren. I... I'm afraid that one day we'll leave each other and... forget"

Not opening the sliding door but just staring into the outside, I saw Mikasa's present self as my reflection. Her face was dripping in tears but her face showed no emotion.

I turned away and stormed off outside the door only to find myself outside a different gas station, only difference is this one is on the side of a road surrounded by forests.

I didn't pay any mind to all of that and just entered my car and drove off.

Driving for a while I found myself out of the forest and driving next to an open field with a fighter jet above me trying to fire missiles at me but missing by just a few meters.
It kept chasing me until it just stopped and vanished, no sound, nothing.

I then continued driving at high speeds until I spotted from the corner of my eye, none other than my younger self, just standing in the field next to a large leafless tree, doing nothing but staring at me.

I stomped on the brakes and tried to turn the car around, only for me to lose control and end up making the car roll a few times and crashing hard.
I tried to crawl out of the crash and I did, but it took me a while. And after I did I noticed that my younger self was still there standing still and doing nothing, just staring.

My clothes were shredded, my leather jacket was torn to pieces so I ditched it next to the wreckage.

I got off the ground and walked towards him, and when I finally reached him he vanished into particles of light, only to appear a distance further away. As if he wanted me to follow him somewhere.

And so I did follow him and he started to actually walk away, whenever I get close he just teleports away like he did the first time.

I kept following him until we arrived at what seemed to be a pod of some sorts. But before we entered I had a vision.

It was Mikasa, holding what seemed to be a sword and is losing a battle with a shirtless individual that I cannot see their face.
She then screamed my name as if she was calling for my help and then i was brought out of the vision.

I looked at my younger self who pointed at the pod with silence.
Without having a choice, I entered the pod, only to find myself inside a moving subway train.
I walked to the other side of the cart and looked at the reflection of the door and saw Mikasa once again. But that moment was brief as the doors opened and I walked out, seeing my younger self surrounded by people going up and down the stairs that he was on top of.

I quickly chased after him, climbing to the top of the staircase, finding myself outside a yacht.
I paid it no mind and just looked for my younger self who was a floor below me. I pushed a few men aside who appear to be some soldiers sporting a green unicorn logo on the back. Then I noticed that the entire yacht was full of them. They all started pointing M16s at me but I jumped over the protective fence and landed on the first floor and then made a run for it when I spotted an elevator.
Two soldiers stood in front of me but I pushed them away. A third came in front of me and tried to shoot his rifle but I stabbed him with a sword that had a trigger on it. I left the sword jammed inside the man and ran straight to the elevator and pressed the 'close' button.