Taehyung ~ Smile sweetie

Your eyes fluttered open and you groaned, you fell asleep with your light on again. "Why do I keep doing this?" You mumbled, you grabbed the remote and switched off the light. You placed your head down on your pillow and closed your eyes.

"Y/N? Are you awake?"

"What do you want?" You said, keeping your eyes closed. You knew Hoseok was stood at your door but still, turning to face him was not an option.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"I woke up by myself, but what you need?" Again, you still faced the wall.

"Tae wants you."

"Why?" You lifted up your head and faced him, fixing your hair in the process. "Look sunshine, I woke myself up meaning I'm extremely agitated right now, please get to the point."

"I know nothing, he just wants to see you." Hoseok closed the door and walked out. You groaned knowing you had to get up, you sat up and stretched, scratching your arms.

"I know nothing but he wants to see you." You mimicked. You stood up and slid on your slippers. You walked out your door and down to Tae's room. "You wanted me?" You said while you knocked on the door.

Tae opened the door, he was shirtless so you looked down. "Come on in."

"Look, I'm not being funny but I was woken up for this. What's so important?"

"If I have to waste my day on trying to make you smile or at least make you happier than right now, I won't hesitate to do so. Also, I wanted to see you. We haven't spoken in ages." He said.

You looked at the clock, 8:30. "It's half eight in the morning. And that's what you want to tell me?" You stared at Tae, if looks could Kill then BTS would suddenly be six members.

"Do-"

"Kim Taehyung. I want to sleep."

It was definitely too early for this, way too early. "I get that but-"

"Sleep."

"I would if I-"

"Why are you even-"

"Just listen to me!" Tae said, you jumped a little and sighed. "I called you in here because I'm bored, lonely, tired and can't sleep!"

"So.. you wanted to talk? About random things? Hopefully until we both fall asleep?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes! How hard was it to just listen?" You yawned.

"Sorry." He shrugged, you sat down on the edge of the bed. "What woke you up?"

"Sounds from Namjoons room." He sighed. Your mind immediately went to the dark side and began to think about the noises.

"What noises...?" You asked, slowly.

"You.. you don't want to know." You slowly nodded your head.

"Oh.." You yawned. "Joon is weird." You mumbled, laying down next to Tae.

"I agree, he can definitely be the weirder one in," He yawned, and your eyes were starting to close. "The group..." You closed your eyes and soon after Tae was snoring away peacefully.

The two of you, in a deep sleep.

You wandered around, trying to find your way out of this forest. "Hello?" You called out to nothing but darkness. You don't remember much, the only thing you remembered is why you were here.

The demons wanted to take you in as their own.

They wanted you and your soul, so they'll put you in any situation that can harm you.

You stood in the middle of a clearing and tried to move, alas you couldn't. It was like something was holding you down, "You can't run."

"Nor hide." You closed your eyes and tried to tune out the voices.

"We will get you."

"And take what's ours."

You woke up with a start, "Woah! What's the problem? Are you okay?" Tae jumped up and saw your panicked face. He pulled you into a hug but you were shocked.

Stunned into silence.

"I-" You started to breathe heavily. Breathing heavy moved on to hyperventilation.

"Calm down! It was just a dream, it wasn't real!" He rubbed your back slowly, his heartbeat calmed you down. It soothed you. "It was just a dream, Y/N, nothing will hurt you. I promise."

You nodded.

"It's okay."

----
You walked downstairs after taking your shower, you sat down on the sofa and sighed. Nothing was going well today, you fell sick and your nightmare was making you overthink too much.

"Y/N?" Yoongi called your name and you hummed in response. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." Yoongi took a seat next to you and stared at you from a side angle. "What do you want Yoongi?"

"For you to tell me what's wrong." He said.

"Nothing is wrong. I am fine."

"Tae! Y/N won't tell me what's wrong!" You shoved Yoongi to the floor. "What was that for?"

"I said, I'm fine." You stood up and grabbed a book on the way out. You pushed past Tae and went to your room without saying a word.
You sat down on your bed and sighed.

"I'm so tired, I'm so ill, I'm so... dead inside." You groaned.

Tae walked in with two large bags. "Take what you want."

"What's this?" You asked, lifting up a nice Gucci watch.

"Gifts." He said, you chuckled and he raised his eyebrow. "What's so funny?"

"Why are you giving me gifts?" He began to reply when you pulled out a mini Taehyung plush. "Was this necessary?"

"Uh duh! It's me, of course it's necessary."

"Right.. how much was this?" Tae rubbed the back of his neck. "I swear, if there's even more Gucci in here I'm going to shit myself. Tae! It's expensive!"

"Yeah but-"

"No! You shouldn't be spending that much money on me!"

"But I want to!" He smiled and bright smile.

"I wanna!"

"No Tae, it's too expensive." Taehyung's mum pushed on. You watched from a corner, you stared at the boy and his mother.

"I can get it." You mumbled, walking over and picking up the plush.

"Sweetheart, no. It's okay, you don't need to."

"He wants it, it's okay.." You payed for the plush and handed it to the boy.

"Thank you!" He hugged you, "Can we be friends? Best friends?! I'm Taehyung!"

"Y/N.."

"Why?"

"To see you smile sweetie!"

------
Sorry for being inactive I've been a smidge bit busy lolol

I hope you enjoyed this!