Yoongi ~ Mine

The kiss was a rough and passionate one, it was the type of kiss that you'd melt into. The sweet but cool type. Definitely the type of kiss you want and love. Your tongue and Yoongi's fought for Dominance in your mouth, he tasted like candy whereas you tasted like cinnamon. You moaned into the kiss and Yoongi pinned you to the wall after you did so, he pulled apart from the kiss with a flustered face. "I like the way you kiss."

"I like the way you want me." You said back in an equally sexily voice. It was just the two of you home, everyone else had something to do so hopefully, they'd be gone for a while. Yoongi smirked and kissed your neck, once he found your sweet spot, a tiny moan escaped your mouth. Yoongi took this as an invitation to kiss more, leaving a purple / red mark on your neck. "Mark me as yours."

"Who else would be doing this?" Yoongi said and you shrugged but then moan out again when Yoongi repeated those few steps at least four times. "Now you're mine." Yoongi gently grabbed both your arms and placed them above your head, "Keep them there until I say otherwise."

"Yes." Was all you simply had to say, Yoongi smirked even wider and swiftly pulled down your pants and underwear along with it. A small blush crept into your face but it soon faded away when Yoongi began to gently rub your clït. You held back a breathy moan but eventually, one slipped out.

"No need to hold back," Yoongi whispered in your ear while speeding up. And you didn't, you were soaking wet and Yoongi was extremely turned on right now but you didn't move. Yoongi didn't tell you to. "Bed." He said and that's where you moved to, you lay down in the position he wanted you to. "I'm going to blindfold you... just a warning."

"Okay."

You couldn't see anything but you could definitely feel something. Yoongi spread your legs open and unzipped his pants. Yoongi positioned himself and then slid into you, you immediately moaned out because of how easy it was. He was thrusting into you at many different speeds, you were being teased in the way you like it. Yoongi held your arms down and then leaned above you, thrusting without using his hands at all. The pros of being a k-pop idol.

JIMINS POV

I unlocked the front door and set my bag down by the sofa, I took off my coat and hung it up. Once everything I had brought home was away in the kitchen and threw myself onto the sofa and groaned, weren't Yoongi and Y/N home? The house was awfully silent. I lay down and closed my eyes but a few minutes later, a very sexual noise could be heard and I was wide awake again.

I stayed silent, more and more noises could be heard and it finally hit me. Yoongi and Y/N are playing scrabble! No they're not, they're fucking each other senseless.

Should I leave or?

YOUR POV

You didn't give a shit whether could hear you. This felt amazing and you wanted Yoongi to know it. He light slapped your ass, "Atta girl, be all dirty for me,"

"And you only." You finished the sentence with pride laced in your words. Yoongi growled in approval and you moan out when his finger slid into you, you're stomach was in a tight not but Yoongi said not to cüm, and you were going to follow those orders whether it was painful or not.

[i don't interrupt these but that reminded me of a certain someone and when they read this, theyll know]

"Feeling tired yet baby girl? Or you want more?" Yoongi said, adding another finger. You moaned out again, "I'm gonna take that as a more."

"Yes daddy~" You belted out a moan and Yoongi chuckled.

"I like it when you call me that." He nibbled on your breasts while he continued to finger the fuck out of you. You were terribly wet and you were holding back an orgasm of a lifetime. But it Yoongi wanted it this way, he'll get what he wants. "Spread your legs." You followed the order. He placed his head in between your legs and began to lick your cłit. The feeling was scarily amazing and your moans were practically screams.

"Yoongi!" You moaned out and Yoongi continued to tongue fuck you. You were screaming in pleasure, sometimes you couldn't even get the moan about because of how strained your voice was. "Y-Yoongi please-"

"You're not aloud to cum." Yoongi said while flipping you onto your stomach swiftly, he lifted up your ass and began to eat you out from underneath. The thought of someone being home was worrying but you couldn't stop.

He had that power.

The power to make you his.

The power to make you scream.

JIMINS POV

I decided to stay, but with headphones in. I don't want to listen to whatever the fuck was happening thank you very much. I made some ramen while I was in the kitchen, I hadn't eaten all day so I was hungry. I sat down on the sofa with my music blasting, as long as I couldn't hear Y/N and Yoongi, I was fine.

I wonder...

YOONGI'S POV

Y/N's room filled the room, the sound was beautiful. It really turned me on. In my mind, I was going to let her cum when I did, and that's soon.
I thrust in and out and Y/N screamed in pure ecstasy, I smirked and moaned too. "Y/N, I'm going to cum!" I yelled, I pulled out and came all over her stomach, she rubbed a bit with her fingers and licked it, smiling at me.

I thrust my fingers into her and thrust hard, "On the count of three, you can cum." She smiled, "One... two... three!" She did exactly as I said, her whole body shook and she came everywhere. Once that was cleaned up, I picked up Y/N and took her into the shower with me, I washed the two of us and kissed her neck as I did so.

YOUR POV

Once we walked downstairs, we stopped misstep. Everyone other than Jimin was stood there with a mouth that was wide open, "H-hey...". A blush spread onto your face, Jimin looks like he was wearing headphones so he was safe.

"Wow." Everyone whispered.

"You seemed to have fun." Namjoon said with a smirk.

------
I'm so goddamn sorry for the late reply, a lot of things have been going on in my life.

But on the brightside, my targets in school are Bs and As and One A* in pretty much everything, which is kinda scary to me but it's okay, I got this

Just a fun fact too; Here are the publishing dates for my other fan fic

November16th - Bangtan

When I finish Bangtan - 100 (Colby Brock)