Yoongi ~ Loses you to suicide (PART TWO)

It's been a month since Y/N did what she did, it's been a month since I've been feeling the way I have.
I was desperately clinging on the life, but now I'm giving up. I'm going to let go and none of you can stop me.

Losing someone you love feels exactly like you've just lost everything. Including yourself. I'm supposed to be the strong on in the group but now 'strong' isn't even in my vocabulary anymore.
I don't know how to leave, I just know I'm going.

I'm not leaving Bangtan, I'm exiting this shitty cruel world. It's pathetic, it's so very pathetic. How do people expect me to stay strong when the one person I truly loved, ended her life exactly a month ago. It's not fair, is it?

I sat down on the desk chair and stared at the wall. I wasn't thinking of anything, I was doing anything. I was just feeling numb, I'm a deadman walking. Nothing can change that. Namjoon tried getting me a therapist but I refused.

I don't want to get help, I don't need it.

The image of Y/N falling was stuck in my head and it has been ever since that day. Every time I close my eyes, It's there. I was shaking, I was shaking so very hard. I stood up and walked into the hallway, I saw the distance between the second floor and the ground, a big enough distance to kill me.

I turned around and grabbed my phone, I messaged everyone the same message.

I'm out shopping for a few things ,, I'll be back earlier before you guys though

I just needed a rope and and necklace with the first letter of Y/N's name. A simple list. I left the door unlocked and I left my phone in my room.

This is my last chance to finally see something nice, something that will change my mind.

--
When I got home, I started to cry. This was finally the end of the line for me, the others weren't here to stop me. A part of me felt happy that I could finally leave, that I could finally be out of pain. Yet the other half... it's telling me to stop. It's screaming for me to stop, to remember all the memories I've had with the boys. No matter what I think of, all of the stories end with a bad ending.

I stood on the chair and tied the rope around the banister from the second floor, I then tied the other end around my neck. Instead of a paper and a pen, I messaged all the boys.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jk, Jimin, Tae, Seokjin, Hoseok

Y: I'm sorry.
Y: Goodbye.

I turned off my phone and dropped it onto the floor, I closed my eyes and kicked the chair, choking as I fell.
My vision was full of black spots but after a while, darkness covered me.

Darkness claimed me as its own.

JIMINS POV

"We need to go home. Now!" Everyone looked at me with a confused and scared face, "Check your phone, hurry up!"

They read the messages and immediately stood up, grabbing everything they needed and ran. We just ran. Nothing could stop us, absolutely nothing, our main priority was Yoongi.

Hang in there, buddy. Please..

We arrived at the house 5 minutes later, Namjoon pushed in front of me and stopped when he opened the door. I started to cry, Hoseok and Seokjin were holding back screams, Jungkook threw up and Taehyung was calling an ambulance.

I pushed back Namjoon and undid the rope, His limp body landed in Namjoons eyes and all I could do was cry. Exactly a month ago, I lost my sister, today... it was my best friend.

"Jimin?"

"What is it?" I said, Looking at Yoongi.

"I know you've been through hard time right, but you know you can always come to me? I'm not going anywhere." I smiled and nodded. He hugged me and messed up my hair.

"Yah!" He laughed, "I'll always come to you, mate."

Only now am I realising that not everything ends with a good ending. Definitely not this. Something clicked inside of me and I ran to Namjoon and him, I lifted up his sleeves and cried when I saw what was there.

Scars.
Cuts.
Burn marks.
Bruises.
Even the phrase 'Forever is a long time.. but not long enough'

"Jimin..." I stood up and turned around, I looked for a note but I found nothing.

"How can you Just leave like that?! How?! Why?!" I screamed.

"What if one day I said goodbye and never came back..." Tae mumbled, I gave him a confused look, "It's what he said to me.. last month." A tear rolled down his face.

"He.."

"He's been planning this for a month but we were all too blind to see." Namjoon let out a sob and I looked at him.

Of all the times that I've known Namjoon, I've never ever heard him sob. "It's gonna be okay... It has to be.."
He mumbled.

A part of me just shattered, I've lost my two favourite people in the space of a month.

"Guys? I want you to meet someone." Yoongi said, Y/N walked inside. "This is my girlfriend."

"Jimin?!"

"Y/N?!" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"You know each other?"

"He's my older brother!" Y/N said and I laughed. I laughed so hard I cried.

"You know what this means don't you, Yoongi?"

"What?"

"Hurt her and I swear to fucking god, I'll send you six feet under." Jimin smiled and he laughed.

"You know I'd never hurt her but I get you."

Ever since that day, it was like Bangtan had eight members instead of seven. Everyday brought us closer together, nothing could bring us apart.

Y/N and Yoongi? They brought us happiness, because of their happiness. I finally heard Yoongi say that he loves someone. After 10 years of knowing the bean pastry, he's finally opened up to someone.

And I am forever proud of him for that.

We were silent. We sat on the sofa in pure silence, no one said anything or did anything. I was crying, Namjoon was staring at the floor, the others had their face in their hands.
Something that would seem so little, destroyed us so badly. Sad.

----
"We need to stick together..." Tae said, finally. His voice was groggy from crying.

"The more we try to keep each other alive, the more some of us become distant. How are ARMY going to react to this...? We've just tore them apart as well as ourselves.." I replied, I wiped my face, "Look at us. We can barely look at each other anymore, how are we supposed to-"

"Jimin stop." Namjoon said. "Just stop."

"Stop?" I mumbled, "Stop..." I stood up.

"Jimin?"

"Fine." I walked into my room, closing the door behind me.

If you're telling me to stop, what did you tell Yoongi?

To carry on?
To stay strong?

It clearly didn't get to his head then didn't it.

-----
The next chapter...