Yoongi ~ Would you rather ...

Usually, you'd be out right now, but you were inside waiting for the guys to come back. They had to go and do a photo shoot today so you had to stay at home, well... you chose to stay at home. Only because it's much more exciting to see the photos come out instead of getting a sneak peak, isn't that why being an ARMY is so fun? So you can experience it at the same time as everyone else? Well, that's how it was in your mind. "Y/N?" You heard your name being called and you sat up, staring at the bedroom door waiting for the human to come in. "You are in right?"

"Mhmm." You said, and then the bedroom door opened. Yoongi walked in wearing black jeans, a white shirt and a leather jacket on top. Usually, Yoongi doesn't dress up but today was different. "How'd the shoot go?" You asked, smoothing your hair down.

"The shoot went really well actually," Yoongi took off his shoes and cane over to you, he planted a kiss onto your lips and you smiled. "What have you been doing all day? We've been gone since like six..."

"Well, I lay here thinking and took a nap." You said, "I don't do much, I'm not an exciting person." You chuckled and Yoongi shook his head.

"That's not true, you can be very exciting... and I can make you very excited." Yoongi said, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes but still smiled, "And that smile proves I'm right."

"Ah, shut up... you have a very strong control over me..." You murmured, Yoongi kisses your cheek and then your neck.

"Of course I do, kitten." A blush spread across your face at the nickname, so you looked down and caused your hair to cover your eyes. "The guys aren't gonna be back for a while, I came back because I didn't want you being alone."

"Alright, let's play a game." You said, looking up and smiling a wide smile. "How about would you rather?" Yoongi nodded and lay back on the bed, you crossed your legs and sat up.

"Would you rather, get walked in on while making out with me, or walk in on someone else making out with their partners?" Yoongi asked and you hummed.

"You see, getting walked in on is traumatic either way, but if it's someone else I can hold a grudge for the rest of their life... so I'd rather walk in on someone." You laughed and Yoongi smiled.

"I like the way you think." His voice was raspy, it was nice.

"Would you rather, get walked in on jacking off or get walked in on fucking someone?" You asked, trying to make it a difficult choice.

"Why do you have to make it difficult, mine was easy..." Yoongi said and you chuckled, "But I guess I'd rather get walked in jacking off... it wouldn't be so much of a traumatic thing? It's just me and my dick like, yeah?" He raised an eyebrow and you cocked your head.

"I guess so?" You sort of agreed, but could tell that deep down, this is going to take a sexual turn.

"Would you rather BDSM, or vanilla?" Yoongi asked, even though you weren't looking at him, you could tell he was smirking.
You stayed silent and decided to think about it, vanilla sex is boring. Especially with Yoongi...

"BDSM." You said, pausing before explaining your answer. "Vanilla is boring... it's not exactly as fun as BDSM? I guess?"

"Eh, fair enough..." Yoongi trailed off at the end of his sentence, which indicated he was enjoying this game a little too much.

"Oral in your studio or under the table?" You questioned, and Yoongi chuckled.

"Studio... thought it's a shame you didn't say bedroom," Yoongi looked at you, and you smirked a little. "Would you rather wait, or get to the real fun now?"

"Do what you want to do, daddy." As soon as Yoongi heard the nickname, he pulled you close and slammed his lips on to yours. It was if your tongues battled for dominance, but of course his won.
You started to rub Yoongi's crotch and he started to moan in the kiss. You pulled away and started to unzip his jeans, pulling them down and then his boxers.

"I like your answer." He said, and then you put his member into your mouth, started to slowly suck. Yoongi's moans started off breathy and ended up extremely loud as you took his full size. Yoongi put his hand on your head and started to bob your head up and down at the pace he wanted. "Y-Y/N..." After about five minutes, he came into your mouth and you swallowed it all.

He looked at you with an evil glint, within seconds you were underneath him and he was positioning himself between your legs. He was holding your arms above your head so you couldn't move, and then he thrust into you. It was easy enough as you were already wet, but with each moan you let out, he thrust harder and harder. "Y-Yoongi! A-Ah..." You moaned, and he started to moan again.

"Kitten y-you do not cum.. unless I say so, Understood?" You tried to reply, but it came out as a moan. "That's what I like... to hear..."

JUNGKOOKS POV

I lightly hit Taehyung in the shoulder, "Hey! You can't say that!"

"But I totally bet they are, you can't even deny it. Whenever we aren't there, they're always doing each other." Taehyung chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Well now I'm afraid to go back, I have no idea what they're doing..." I muttered, but still turned the corner.

"Well, is just us right? We'll walk in and go straight to the back and not come in until they're both downstairs?" Taehyung said and I nodded, "Alright it's a plan."

YOUR POV

You were extremely close and the knot in your stomach was growing larger and larger, you were screaming at this point. "Pl-please... daddy, please!" You begged and begged, but Yoongi showed no mercy.

"Not yet princess." He groaned, you swore you could've heard the front door open but decided you were imagining things. With every thrust, a louder moan came out.
You were sure you were going to lose your voice today. Eventually Yoongi was close, "Kitten, I-I'm..." Yoongi came and you were so very close to letting go.

"Please..." You moaned out and Yoongi nodded, as soon as he gave permission, you came everywhere. Both the bed, you and Yoongi were soaked.

I like this game

You and Yoongi were downstairs and the back door opened, your head snapped back to it revealing Taehyung and Jungkook. "So the two of you finally finished? We've been outside for ages... it's cold..."

"I-" Taehyung laughed.

"You guys are fucking assholes." Yoongi spat.

——
Making efforts to update this too, might work, might not idk