Jimin ~ Tips

You smiled a large and bright smile, "I cannot believe this is actually happening!"

"It's happening, you're gonna surprise your boyfriend!" Namjoon said, over the phone. "When is your flight boarding?"

"In twenty minutes, so I gotta go! Ah, thank you so much for making this happen! I cannot wait to talk to you in person again!"

"Neither, I'll see you in twenty four hours Y/N!" He ended the phone call and you couldn't stop smiling. You boarded your plane and waiting in anticipation for when you arrive, if Namjoon has kept his promise then Jimin knows nothing about this.
Nothing at all. The flight wasn't very long, you were in Tokyo while they were in Seoul.

When you had arrived, you immediately called Namjoon. "Hello?"

"Are you here? I'm dying to give you a hug." He chuckled and you smiled.

"Indeed I am, my good friend. I-"

"On my way to the Seoul airport, I'll see you in twenty." After that, there was silence, signifying that he had ended the phone call. Once again, leaving you speechless. You grabbed your luggage and sat down, waiting for Namjoon.

It feels so good to be back.

------
"Y/N!" You stood up and ran to Namjoon, hugging him. "It's been so long!"

"I know, I know. Did you keep your promise? The one about not telling Jimin?" He placed a hand to his heart.

"Of course I did."

"Good. Anything I should know about?" You raised and eyebrow.

"It'd be best if we talked over coffee about that. Especially what I'm gonna tell you anyway..." And the two of you did exactly that, you went to the nearest cafe and sad down.

"So... go on." You said, curious to what he was going to say.

"Jimin has been asking questions..." He tried to hold back a laugh.

"What about?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Your sex life. He-"

"Our what? He's just been asking questions?" You placed your head in your hands.

"He wanted.. well, y'know-"

"I clearly don't."

"Tips. He wanted tips, he said 'can you give me some tips on how to make a girl scream for you'. Yoongi replied with chase her with a knife, and I gave him tips." He took a sip of his coffee.

"What tips?" You asked.

"You'll find out soon enough." He winked at me. Time flew by and the next thing we knew, I was unpacking and Namjoon was leading me into the dining room.

"Guys shut up a sec." He said, "You're lucky you all look presentable, we have a visitor."

"A visitor? Shit." Yoongi mumbled.

"Watch your language, Yoongi." You said when you walked in, "Hi!" Jimin stood up immediately and pulled you into a hug, kissing your forehead.

"Jagi! I missed you!" You let out a laugh, "I really did."

"I missed you too baby." The room erupted in whistles and cheers. "Alright, we get it!"

"I'm glad to see you."

"I'm glad to be back."

Dinner was fun, the boys made sure to tell you everything what Happened while you were gone, even when Yoongi started to chat up a girl he met over Instagram. "Oh Jesus, did she go through with it?"

"She sent nudes man... I- it was horrible." I laughed.

"Yoongi just realised he's gay!" Seokjin yelled. Yoongi blushed a little but didn't deny it. "See! He's not even denying it!"

"My goodness, it's late. Don't you guys have a concert tomorrow?"

"Crap we do... if it's okay with you, can we go to sleep?" You nodded.

"Of course you guys can! You don't need to ask!" You hugged them all goodnight, "Aren't you going to bed, Jimin?"

"Actually... I'll stay up a little bit longer." The two of you were on the couch, he cleared his throat. "How was it in Tokyo."

"How was asking Namjoon about- I mean, good."

"What...? What did he tell you?" A small blush rose to Jimin's cute cheeks.

"He uh.. told me about how you asked for tips, on sex-"

"He shouldn't have!" You giggled, "It's not funny!"

"It is and he did. However," You kissed his cheek, "I wouldn't mind seeing what these tips are." He smirked and held your hand, pulling you into his room.

Jimin began to take off his shirt, revealing his toned stomach. You bit your lip at the sight of him, he truly was gorgeous. He wrapped his arms around your waist and sat you down on his thigh, once you were comfortable, he placed his lips to your chest while grinding his thigh against you.

"This is called thigh riding." He mumbled and kissed you again, you let out a little moan when he started to go faster. It was a weird feeling but also an amazing one, you could tell that you were gonna do this again. You were a moaning mess after ten minutes, Jimin swiftly pinned you to the bed, kissing every inch of your body.

He lifted up your shirt and undid your bra, revealing your bare chest. Jimin kissed your breasts, leaving a hickey behind. Jimin bit down on your left breast, causing you to moan. He slid down, when he did this, he pulled your underwear down too. You chuckled and then moaned when he stuck his tongue inside of you. You gasped when he began to mouth fuck you, making you even wetter then you already. "Jimin!" He groaned in approval and you moaned again.

"Make a mess." And you did exactly what he says, moaning loudly while your juices soaked the bed and his face. "Good girl." He mumbled while licking it up. The feeling was that good you couldn't describe it.
Your legs were twitching and you were still moaning a minute after too. Talking was pretty much impossible because everytime you went to say something, Jimin would touch you, causing you to moan again.

Jimin undid his pants and his boxers fell to the floor too, he spread your legs wide open and slid himself inside. You were extremely wet so this wasn't a problem, he began to thrust slowly, teasing you in every way possible. You gripped the bed sheet beneath you and screamed. "Jimin! Yes!"

"Atta girl." His sweat covered forehead glistened in the light, his hair stuck to him. Jimin's jawline was very visible, especially now. You continued to scream for him, making everyone know he was yours and yours only. With every thrust, you became closer, with every thrust, Jimin also became closer.

After a minute, you came everywhere. That didn't stop Jimin at all, in fact, it made his speed up. "I'll cum on the count of three..."

"One." You moaned.

"Two." He grunted.

"Three!" You screamed and came with him, he collapsed next to you and sighed. His breath was slowing down, and so was yours.

"I wonder how Namjoon has such good tips..?" You breathed out, smiling to yourself.

"Welcome home, princess." Jimin kissed your head, put on some pants and then lay down again.

"It was a warm welcome." You smirked and stuck on one of Jimin's shirt. He was fast asleep within a few minutes, your phone buzzed.

Namjoon : Such good tips eh? Sounded like it

A blush spread to your face, you lay down and held Jimin close. Falling asleep soon after.

-----
Hope you enjoyed thissss
Warning, a good few of the future chapters are going to be very sad so.. heads up.