Yoongi ~ Loses you to suicide (LAST PART)

NAMJOONS POV

It's been two months since we lost Yoongi. ARMY still don't know and I really don't want to break the news.
Seokjin had to go to counselling.
Hoseok became colder.
Jungkook went mute.
Tae always wears longs sleeves... even in the summer.

And me? I'm falling apart. Ever since that day, no one of us have been the same. We lost parts of ourselves, we lost our main characters, we lost our own happiness and there's nothing that can bring it back.
I can feel deep down, we're all losing our fight. Some quicker than others, it's scary.

I was supposed to be the leader, the one that kept us all together. I failed. I failed that badly two people ended their own life and I could do nothing about it. Do you know how much that hurts me? My two best friends are gone and I couldn't even do a single thing...
I slid my back down the wall and through the beer bottle at the opposite wall, smashing it in the process. I placed my head in my hands and began to cry, I was losing my fight. I cannot be strong for everyone anymore... I can't do it.

Not now.
Not ever again.

TAEHYUNGS POV

I looked at my hands and then I looked at my reflection. The person staring back at me wasn't who I was, the person staring back at me was the demon that has taken control of my life completely.
I want my best friends back, and I want them back now.

I walked into the kitchen, making sure no one was there. I picked up a knife and walked back to my room with tear filled eyes, was I really doing to do this?
Yoongi and Y/N were like family to me, and now that they're gone, I should be gone too.
I slid the knife across my wrist but felt nothing, I did it again and again but all I felt was empty.

Maybe there is only one escape, maybe when you begin to feel so low that there can only be one exit. Who knows, maybe I found that exit, maybe I haven't. I let out a sob, the only thing I wanted right now was to die. I wanted to be with my best friends again.

Please just one more time, "Let me die... please just let me die." I sobbed.

SEOKJINS POV

I looked at my medication, all for what? They're giving me pills... they shouldn't be surprised if I take my own life. The fuel of my death is in my hands, trapped inside a small white pill. I choked out a laugh. Not a laugh of comedy, but a laugh of pity.

I was sat on my floor, debating on what to do next. Every time I close my eyes, Yoongi and Y/N are there, screaming for help but no one can here... so I can't sleep. Every time I leave my room... my mind travels back to those fateful days.
Why didn't I do anything?

Why didn't I stop them...? I could've helped, I know I could've but I didn't.

A tear rolled down my face and I sighed, "Maybe this life isn't for me..." I mumbled.

Suicide?

HOSEOKS POV

Why?

That was the only question running through my mind. Why...

What're your opinions on heaven and hell? I, personally, don't believe in either of them but I really hope that they're happy together.... wherever they are.
I looked in the mirror and sighed, I could count my ribs now.