Seokjin ~ Toys and torture

You looked out the window and sighed, it was raining pretty heavily. The clouds were dark and grey, and it was wet and horrible. "Welcome to summer, we haven't even experienced it ourselves yet. Enjoy your stay." You mumbled while rolling your eyes.

"What's with the low mood?" Seokjin asked, sitting down next to you with a bowl of ramen. You pointed outside. "It's raining? So, it's just weather."

"But the weather has an affect on my mood. It always has. The sun would either cause me to be really happy or really cranky, there is no in between." You took a breath, "The wind relaxes me, the rain either makes me extremely calm or extremely sad. Snow just.. I don't know, kinda fixes me?" You say, or ask.

"What do you mean by that?" Seokjin asked with a mouth full of ramen.

"It's as if, the ice and snow has glued together all my imperfections and made them perfect again."

"You don't have any imperfection." You rolled your eyes, "Im being honest! You don't!"

A small blush crept up to your face but you ignored it, "I'm a F/S person. I can't deal with any other seasons." You shrugged. You blew a warm breath onto the window and began to draw smiley faces.

"You're so odd." He said, smiling. You turned around and faced him, "It's not a bad thing either."

You shrugged again. The rain also puts you into a 'I really don't give a shit' mood, which usually causes you to shrug a lot. "So.. what're we gonna do today then?"

"It's just us two. Everyone else went out, I have no idea where though. All I know is that they're not together but they're out." You nodded and stayed silent. The two of you thought of things you could do today when Seokjin came up with an idea. "I have an idea.."

"You trailed off at the end.. what?" You said, turning around to face the man you called your boyfriend.

"It's like a game. Let's call it... toys and torture-"

"Woah, what?"

"Listen. I tie- Y'know what, I'm not going to explain it." You sighed.

"Don't then, just know that I'm really intrigued and I'd love to play." You shrugged your shoulders again and turned to face out the window.

"Would you now?" You nodded and he smirked. "You're lucky aren't you because you have the perfect toy."

"What-"

"And I have the perfect method." He looked you dead in the eye and said. "I won't let you down, I promise... kitten."

Kitten? This was the first time Seokjin had called you kitten so it shocked you a little bit. However, you did like it. "Kitten? That's new."

"Sounds like you like it, though." You opened your mouth to object but closed it. "See?"

"But what's with the whole kitten thing? Do you have like a daddy kink?" You asked.

"Oh.. maybe.." Your eyes widened but then you smirked because you realised that you could use this to your advantage.

"Oh. Well... that's fun." You said, smirking as you turned to look out the window again.

----
"And this goes... here!" He tightened the ribbon a little and you smirked. You  couldn't see as your eyes were covered but you knew that Seokjin was stood above your tied down, naked body, smirking like a madman. It was obvious.

"What're you going to do to me.. daddy?" You asked in such an innocent voice.

"Well kitten.. now that you ask. It's a surprise. I know you'll enjoy it though..." He was close to you now, you could feel his breathe on your neck. He kissed your cheek, then your neck. You let out a little whimper, causing his to chuckle. "Shh." He placed a finger to your lips and you immediately shut up.

He was dominant and he was showing it. Seokjin was not afraid to show you who's boss and who belongs to who. Right now? You belong to him and there's no force strong enough in this world that could change that.

He began to kiss every inch of your body, including jawline, ears, cheek, lips... breasts and a little something else. You let out a small moan but that was followed by a small slap. "Rule number one, do not moan with my permission."

"Yes, Daddy." He began to rub your clït gently, it felt amazing but it wasn't enough to make you moan out. Seokjin chuckled and began to rub you a little harder, you bit your lip. "I-" You were about to say something but instead, it was replaced by a gasp.
Seokjin has stuck his two fingers inside of your wet puśsy, making you even more wet at the time went on.

He began to pump in and out of you, by now, it was getting extremely hard to hide moans. "S-stop." You managed to push out.

"I can't.. it's too sweet." You rolled your eyes in pleasure and disappointment at the song reference. Seokjin leaned forward, you could feel his hot breath against you and it was turning you on more than anything.
He stuck his tongue out and began to eat you out, you involuntarily let out a moan.

"What did I tell you, kitten?" You received a small slap. "As a punishment, you aren't aloud to cüm without my permission, understood?" You nodded.

"C-can I moan..?" He thought about it long and hard but eventually nodded. "Thank you..." You breathed out. When Seokjin continued his job, you were practically screaming in pleasure. "A-Ah, Jin I- Ah~"

"That's my girl." He said between eating you out and fingering you. Either way, you were a soaking mess. Suddenly, it all stopped.

The room was silent for a moment until you heard was sounded like tape being pulled, you were confused but stayed silent. That was, until you heard a vibration. You moaned when he placed it on your throbbing clït, taping it down.

"The rules are, don't cüm without permission and definitely don't mess with it. I'll sit back and enjoy the view, and sound, of you screaming." He smirked and sat down, leaving your to scream out for him to either turn it up or down.

After ten minutes, you had squirted twice and the bed sheets were soaked. You couldn't take anymore but just when you thought it was over, he turned up the power.
You didn't have the energy to moan, you barely had the energy to breathe.

Your moans were sloppy and you could feel your stomach grow tighter. "I'm-" You came all over the bed and Seokjin chuckled.

"Let's call it a day kitten, you look exhausted and.. we need to clean up this mess." He took off your blindfold and kissed you. "Thank you for a good time."

----
Heyhey
I hope you enjoyed this chapter

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD ARE RELEASING A NEW ALBUM AND IVE NEVET SCREAMED SO HARD BEFORE IN MY LIFE

CALIFORNIA DREAMING IS THE BEST THING EVER

Okay but Lion is still one of my favourites