Yoongi ~ Permission

"Permission for this, permission for that." You groaned, "What else am I going to need permission for?" You rolled your eyes at Yoongi's smirk.

"If you don't shut up, you'll have to ask for permission to speak in fucking sign language!" He yelled, a chuckle escaped your lips. "What's so funny?"

You smiled, "You! You get so worked up over nothing, it's cute but sometimes deadly." Yoongi, once again, rolled his eyes.

"Is anything exciting going to happen today? Because it literally is just me, you and Jungkook." Yoongi asked before taking a sip of his caramel macchiato.   A part of you agreed, the three of you were pretty bored, I mean... Jungkook is asleep on the floor with a sellotape roll as his pillow.

You shrugged, "I'm not too sure, what would we even do anyway?"

"Dunno." Yoongi said simply, you looked at him. His mint green hair was covering his eye, his black beanie, black jeans, black leather jacket. Min Yoongi truly looked like someone out of a gang.

"You look like the main character from every 'Bad boy meets good girl' story ever." Yoongi looked in your eyes.

"Is that... is that a good thing?" You laughed quietly, making sure you didn't wake up Jungkook.

"Maybe." You closed your eyes, "Is Jungkook sleeping?"

"Yes."

"Deep sleeping?" You looked at Jungkook. Yoongi stood up and blew in his ear.

"Yep."

"Get the markers." Yoongi smiled and stood up. Listen, all of you maybe close and family and all that but there is nothing that can stop you from drawing on a sleeping coconut.
It's natural instinct.

A minute late, Yoongi came in with a box of markers. You were pretty sure every colour of the rainbow was there, "What to choose... what to choose..." You went to grab a green one when Yoongi slapped your hand away.

"You don't have permission."

"Fine. Yoongi, can I use this green marker please?" He nodded and you picked up the marker and ran over to a sleep Jungkook. You, gently, turned him over so he was facing the sleeping.

SO CUTE.

You took the cap off the marker and began to draw a tribal pattern around Jungkook's eyes. It was surprisingly easy as Jungkook was a very deep sleeper. "Perfecto." You whispered, Yoongi gave you the thumbs up and threw you over the black marker.
You outlined the pattern and made it look like his skin was cracking.

"You're sorted... lemme have a go." Yoongi whispered, he picked up a red marker and you shook your head.

"No permission."

"Y/N, do I have permission to use this red marker on a sleeping nut?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." Yoongi sat down next to Jungkook and began to make it look like there was a cut on his face. You gasped at how realistic it looked.

"He is gonna be so pissed off..." You picked up the box and held back another gasp. "Yoongi..."

"What?" He turned around to face you.

"This isn't gonna come off. These are permanent markers."

"Oh. Oh no." He looked at Jungkook's face, then to you. "Eh, fuck it." So he continued with his wound.

That was that then.

----
Two hours later and Jungkook looks like a tattooist just shat on him. The front door opened and you looked at a laughing Yoongi. "So then there- What the fuck?" Jimin said.

"What did you...?"

"So we were bored, so we gave Jungkook some tattoos." You stated, "It was simple really. Oh.. we didn't realise it was permanent marker until about ten minutes ago."

"Permanent marker?!" Everyone screamed, your head snapped towards Jungkook. He was waking up.

"Look what you've- Morning Kookie!" You said, smiling.

"Hm? Oh yeah, good morning!" He smiled back, Yoongi has to leave the room because he was laughing so hard. "How long was I sleeping for?"

"About four hours!" Yoongi called in from the kitchen.

"Dang.." Seokjin mumbled.

"I'm going to go wash up, I'll be back in a few." Jungkook stretched, stood up and walked upstairs and into the bathroom.

"5. 4. 3. 2... 1..."

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?!" Everyone burst into laughter after hearing that. "Y/N AND YOONGI!"

"You guys are so dead." Tae said, smiling. "Good on you guys though, you made him into a grungy coconut."

Grungy coconut.
Oh.
My.
Goodness.

You stood up and walked into the kitchen, "I think we're needed upstairs." Yoongi snorted and you laughed.
The journey to the bathroom was full of laughter, pure and utter laughter.

"You think this is funny?! What the heck you guys?!" You burst out laughing when he turned around to face you.

"I'm sorry- I.. it was funny at the time and-" You giggled, "You're a grungy coconut."

Jungkook filled up a glass of water and poured it on you, "And you're a wet, Y/N."

"I didn't give you permission to do that." You and Yoongi said in sync.

"Do I need permission? I mean, look what you have done to my face!"

"We didn't give permission for you to talk either."

---
TAEHYUNGS POV

For the last ten minutes all we have heard is 'We didn't give permission for you to do that' or 'We didn't give permission for you to say that'. "I am... so confused..." I mumbled.

"Well, it's clear. They didn't give nutty permission to do or say something. But alas, the cocohead does it anyway." Namjoon said.

"Cocohead. That's new." Hoseok said.

"Cocohead...." Jin mumbled, "Wow."

"You're all bullies." Jimin said while laughing and I fake gasped.

"That's why you're laughing!"

"It was funny bu-" He said through laughs.

"Then you're the bully too!" I said.

This is Bangtan. This is who we are.

Bullies of each other but we love each other to pieces. We are a family, no one can change that.

YOUR POV

"Okay, enough! We're sorry for turning you into this." You said, "But like, its permanent marker so good luck getting it off."

You and Yoongi walked out of the bathroom with tears in your eyes, "What?! Permanent?!"

The two of you collapsed to the floor in a pile of laughter. "Oh- oh my god."

------
:3
Hello

~Leaving you with this~