Schizophrenia ~ Jihope

JIMINS POV

I sat on the floor with my legs crossed, my blonde hair fell in front of my eyes as I looked down. It was boring being here. The walls were white and the floor was baby blue, the bed sheets were white and the pillows were baby blue.

One, two, three.

Counting to three calms me down.

"Park Jimin." I looked up and a woman was stood there, staring at me. "There's a new patient, you're sharing."

"What?" My voice was hoarse, the woman took a step back as I stood up. "What do you mean 'I'm sharing'."

"We have a new patient, and you're sharing with him," The woman was reaching for the door, "You're sharing with him..."

"Why?" I said, leaning against the wall cabinet, "I don't want to share and you can't fucking make me."

"Jimin sweetie-"

"I'm not your fucking sweetie!" I screamed. My hands started to shake and my vision became blurry, the woman noticed this and walk out the room, locking the door behind me. "I don't want to share with anyone! You can't fucking make me!" I screamed, punching the wall.

One, two, three...
One, two, three....
One, two, fuck it.

I ended up breaking the glass on the medication cabinet, there were no meds in it though. I picked up the piece of glass and began to carve something into the wall.
I draw.

Not on the wall but on me.

Drawing.

J-HOPES POV

I looked down at the floor and the Nurse took me through corridors that looked exactly the same. People were screaming, crying... people or monsters? "Your sharing with someone called Jimin... he's a little mad, and dangerous but-"

"Will he hurt me?" My voice was soft, no matter what I said, I didn't look up.

"You're here." The Nurse ignored my question and opened the door, "Jimin, this is Hoseok. Don't kill him."

"I said I don't want to share..." He folded his arms in a cute way.

I was told he was dangerous, but all I can see is a 5'9 man with bonde hair. "H-hi.." He looked up at me and I immediately looked away. His eyes said that he was mad but his face said crazy.

"Whatever."

The nurse had left now and I was sat in the corner closer to the door. "Why are you in here?" I asked, I wasn't really expecting an answer.

"A little fucked up in the head, what about you?" Jumin asked and my heart dropped.

"Schizophrenia." I said, "I had episodes. See things that don't exist.."

"Oh."

An awkward silence fell over us.
I want to go home.

JIMINS POV

I eyed him up and down, I'd be lying if I said that 'Hoseok' wasn't attractive, but he's just as sick as me. He said he has episodes, and I'm guessing I have to help with that?
We're both sick and twisted, it's kinda sad.

"Meds." We heard a speaker phone and our meds slid under the door. I only had to take two pink pills and Hoseok had about fourty white and blue ones. He took them all without struggle and I took mine.

"That's a lot of meds..." I mumbled and he nodded, humming in the process. Y'know and then I started to be nice, "You said you had episodes, what do you mean by that?"

Hoseok sighed, "It's like I'm in... hell? It's like I'm not me, because I'm not, and then things change?" He put his face in his hands, "During that time, I want the earth to swallow me whole..."

This... it's sympathy, "That.. that really sucks.." I said, "What do you do to stop that episode? If there's a way?"

"Someone needs to be there with me." He said and finally things clicked together.

"Do you think that's the reason why you're sharing with me?" I asked and he shrugged, "I'm sorry.. if I scared you this morning.."

"It's fine," Hoseok looked up and I saw his eyes, they were beautiful, "Are you going to hurt me..?"

"No, Hoseok... I'll never hurt you."

J-HOPES POV

Jimin fell asleep but all I did was stare at the ceiling, he was so nice to me. But why didn't he leave? Everyone else ignores me, they don't help, they leave me to die. I sighed and closed my eyes, pushing out any bad thoughts.
Soon I fell asleep.
Soon I fell into a temporary death.

I woke up about an hour later because I heard a sob, "H-hello?"

"Did I wake you?" Jimin sniffed, "I'm sorry."

"What's the matter?" The room was dark so I couldn't really see anyone, but no matter what, I knew I didn't want to see anyone or anything.

"I don't want to be here in this fucking hospital, I promise I'm okay." Jimin seemed to have flicked a switch because the light turned on, I looked at his sad face and got up, walking towards him. I pulled him into a hug and he cried into my shoulder, "I'm fine, I promise I'm fine, I'm fine.. I'm fine!"

"Jimin, it's okay..." I repeated this over and over again, "I promise you."

"Why are you helping me?" Jumin asked, pulling away from me. I felt empty when he left but that didn't matter.

"Because I care.."

"You shouldn't..." He said.

"But I Cannot help it.."

JIMINS POV

I sighed, "Hoseok.. you're too nice to me, I feel bad because you care and you shouldn't care but you still do! You're gonna waste your emotions on someone stupid like me!" I screamed and Hoseok stepped back.

"I care because I hate to see people hurt, I'm going through enough fucking pain and to see others go through that..? I can't," Hoseok said and my heart ached, "Jimin please, you're okay..."

"But I'm not."

"Well... maybe not now, but you will be- I ... I promise!" Hoseok smiled and clapped his hands.

My god... his smile... it was beautiful, he doesn't deserve to be here. He doesn't deserve to be sick, he doesn't deserve any of this but sadly, he's all of the things he doesn't deserve. "I like your smile..." A small blush appeared onto my face.

"I- Oh.." Hoseok said, "Thanks..."

I stood up and hugged Hoseok, he placed his chin onto my head, "To be honest.. I think I like you too."

Snort I hate my writing