Fight in the Arena

https://forums

https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=29470.0

Ready to gamble with your characters life? If so you can enter the arena to face creatures from all over Coroleya in a duel and win yourself some gold. To enter the arena you must pay 50 Gold Pieces. You pay this every time you duel one of the Challengers in the Arena.

Rules of the Arena

1. You must have a weapon equipped for the fight

2. Convert your - damage weapon into + Weapon Damage Eg. If you have a - 8 Damage Weapon or Skill, you change it to + 8 Weapon Damage.

3. Before you enter the Arena, post your new stats like this in the comments section below, so you can see how much damage you can take.

Dwarf Elite

+10 Weapon Damage

+15 Resilience

150 Health Points

4. Once you do that you can enter the arena by clicking one of the challengers below, which will show the stats for the enemy.

5. Then you battle each other to the death. To do any damage to an opponents Health Points you must first break through their resilience points. With each round you both strike each using your Weapon Damage to reduce each others Resilience points. Once you break through their defenses, you can attack their Health Points. First opponent to lose all their Health Points loses.

6. If you have multiple opponents, you battle them one by one until they're all defeated

7. Loser walks away with nothing. Winner receives 100 Gold Pieces

8. After each arena match you can restore your health back to it's original amount, and enter the arena again by paying 50 gold coins and clicking on another challenger.

9. You can't battle the same opponent twice.

*Readers beware, each arena match will be against a random opponent. Some will be extremely strong, some will be average and some will be weak. Enter at your own risk!*

Challenger 1

Two grim face Centaurs called the Reaper Brothers, wearing dark plated armor enter the arena carrying war hammers.