Determined

Hi Guys, so the first few chapters are kinda boring but bear with me. Im new to this whole writing thing and sorry if theres grammar issues or anything. ENJOY!

Ellies POV:
It all started with an Instagram post from Cameron Dallas. *sigh* the thought of him made me depressed because I realized I'd have no chance with him. Me against about 1 million other girls... No chance.

But things changed because of that one post, I was determined.

The post read:
Click the link in my bio and vote as many times you can for a chance to win a date with me and Nash anywhere in the world!

This was finally my chance. I had nothing left. My parents died in a car crash just last year and I am currently living with my older brother. Social media was literally my life. I can express myself in no other way, but most importantly it was the place where I can dream.. more precisely, to and drool over a boy, who, quite frankly, didn't even know I existed.

Currently in my junior year of highschool, it isn't the best experience and I can only hope for better. If I can just meet him once I'd be at the top of the world , more like high school but same thing right?

Anyways back to that very day, that very special day. Once I saw the message I took my iphone, ipad, ipod and mac and went to work (don't call me spooled you have it better than I do).

From dusk to dawn I clicked and clicked and clicked. I prayed to God that something good would happen to me just once, please just one time.