Warning from the unknown.

Ellie's POV:

I woke up and checked the time. 10:00. Cameron had his arm around me and we were snuggled up closely. He was sound asleep an I didnt wanna leave his grasp, so I layed there in bed for a while. I couldn't help but think back to last night.

Oh the pleasures.

Cameron seemed eager to get on with the sex. It felt like he was rushing it. I just hoped that it was as meaningful to him as it was to me. I decided to wash up and get ready for the possibly long day ahead of me. I slowly got out of bed trying to wake Cameron and went into my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a shower. I forgot to bring my clothes into the bathroom with me so that means I would have to sneak out and pray that Cameron won't catch me.

I tightly wrapped my towel around my body and walked out. Just my luck Cameron was awake and leanin against the headboard. I went to my closet in search for an outfit and I could feel Cam's eyes on me. Well more like my behind. "If your looking for the booty. You won't find it." I said smirking.

"Well, it wasn't that hard to get it yesterday." Cam mocked. I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly shut my mouth. I decided to leave him there: a possibly desperate, possibly thirsty, Cameron Dallas.

I went back into the bathroom and changed into my tribal print romper paired with a jean jacket. I put my hair in a side braid and brushed on some makeup. When I came out, Cameron was still laying there in bed in just his boxers. "Go get ready. I wanna do something fun before summer is over." I urged.

"Cuddling isn't fun?" Cameron said patting the bed beside him.

"It's tempting, but I want to make this summer memorable Cam." I walked over to the bed and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Im going to make breakfast. When it's done, you better be ready."

Cameron came down in a hoody and skinny jeans. And caught me from behind. "So, what do you want to do today babe?"

"Mm well we have one week left, seven days." I put the waffles on a plate and walked over to the island. "Can we go shopping? For when I go traveling?"

"Sure. But I dont want you too excited that we will be separate for 6 months." Cameron said.

We finished eating breakfast and since we were dressed already, I grabbed my wallet and we walked out the door. My phone vibrated and I got a text from a blocked number.

Cameron had gotten in the car already so I decided to check it before he sees.

Dont think you'll get away with this

My hands were shaking. I didnt want to do anything at the moment. But whatever this means, I know I will have to keep Cameron out of it.

I got in the passenger seat an immediately Cameron asked me if everything was ok. I nodded my head and just intertwined our fingers as Cameron started driving.

The first store we went to was PacSun.  Cameron seemed happy enough to go into the store with me.  I chose out 3 shirts and a pair of high-waisted shorts.  I walked over to Cameron and showed him all of my choices.  "Is this cute? or not?"  I asked him.

"You always look good babe.  Even without clothes." He winked. 

"Ok you and your dirty-ass mind need to go."  I said shooing him away.  I went to to cashier and handed her the clothes.  

"Oh this is a very nice shirt." The girl said.  "I would so get this for myself." As she was holding up the second shirt.  Why do they have to be so perky, like why cant they say the truth.  What if I bought the ugliest shirt ever I wonder if she would still call it cute.

I kept my thoughts to myself instead of saying it outloud.  I took out my wallet, but Cameron came up next to me and didn't let me pay for myself.  "Cameron I have money. You know that."  I pointed out to him.  

"I know, but when you wear those clothes on tour, I want you to remember who bought them for you." He said while handing the girl his credit card.  All I could do was smile 'cause I wasnt sure what to say.  

We were walking around.  And Cameron noticed these two girls wearing his merch.  They walked right past us and didnt say a single thing.  "That was strange." I pointed out.  

"What? That they didn't stop and ask for a photo?" Cameron asked

"Yea, I mean they seemed like hardcore fangirls."  I said.  Cameron didnt reply all he did was chuckle.  We walked past a music store and a guitar caught my eye.  I led Cameron in there and I went straight to the clerk.  "How much is that guitar?"  I asked pointing to the one on the shelf.  

The clerk went over to the guitar and took it off the shelf.  He looked at the pricetag and said, "250 dollars young lady."  

"Oh okay thank you."  I walked out of the store with Cameron following behind me.  

"I didnt know you played guitar El."  

"Yea I love to." I said smiling

"Then when we get home can you show me a couple songs?"  Cameron asked me. 

"I cant,  My uh-guitar broke?"  I said.  

"Oh Ellie, I can buy it for you." Cameron said trying to drag me into the store.  

"Babe no.  You bought me all of the clothes already.  I seriously can't let you."  I said resisting his pull.  

Cameron finally gave up knowing that I couldn't be persuaded.  We ended up sitting down at the food court and deciding which place we want to eat.  "Cam you decide what you want to eat, and I need to go to the bathroom."  I said standing up from my seat.  

I walked in the bathroom and there was a long line.  This lady walked through the door and stood behind me.  She looked familiar.  But I didn't want to stare at her for too long.  "Captain Archibald is a rich man with a lot of money.  Be careful Ellie."  the lady wispered in my ear.  

Before I could ask her the thousand questions going in my mind, the next stall had already opened and I didn't want to hold back the line.  I walked out and I couldn't find our table.  It felt like the room was spinning.  "Ellie. there you are."  Cameron came up to me holding my hand and taking me to my seat.  "Baby are you okay? You look like your about to faint."  He said his voive full of concern.  

"Um actually Cameron.  Can you you just take me home please?"  I said faintly.  Cameron picked up our bags and to me out to the car.  As soon as I sat down.  I passed out.  

I felt the car pull up in a driveway which I'm guessing was mine. Cameron went over to the passenger side and picked me up bridal style.  I was aware of everything happening except that my eyes were closed.  He took me up the staires and laid me down in my bed.  Cameron took my hand and kissed it before he let go.  

I didn't want him to leave.  I wanted his hand in mine as I told him everything that happened.  From the threat messages I've been getting to the warning that the lady in the bathroom gave me.  Before I could open my eyes Cameron walked out.

A/N

Not much going on in this chapter.  But I am planning on including Nash, Tay and the other guys in later of the book. 

Please please keep voting. Votes are what matters most to me so please vote for this chapter and other chapters if you haven't already. 

Love you guys and Stay Posted

~Kay