Caution Dirty

Ellie's POV:

I got back from work. I threw my keys on the counter and searched the fridge. Today was a long day. I photographed 3 different clients and spent the rest of my day editing. I truly love my job. But it gets tiring. I got some news from my boss. News that Im not sure if I should be happy or not.

*flashback*

"Ellie I've got an opportunity for you. Possibly of a lifetime." Bryan said sitting on the chair across my desk.

"Like...." I shifted my chair to show that I was interrested.

"I want you to make a documentary. You will be traveling across the world following a group of boys on their road to success."

"Who are they? And Bryan Im not sure, I only take pictures not films. And I have school" I asked.

"That you will find out when you meet them at the airport. I will send you your ticket later. About your school there is always online classes. " Bryan stood up and left my office. He turned around and said, "I have faith in you. This could be your first step to going on with your dream job."

*end flashback*

I sat on the couch with my yogurt parfait and went on my phone. Im not sure if I should tell Cameron yet. Im afraid at how he will react. I mean me following a group of boys around filming them does not sound reassuring to any boyfriend. I sat there for the longest time until I was interrupted by the doorbell.

Cameron was there waiting at the door with his hands in his pocket. I kinda was hoping it wouldn't be him. Considering the dilemma that I was in and it involved him. "Cameron hey!" I said giving him a quick hug.

"Hey El, Nash was bothering me so I decided to come over." He said. "I missed you."

I grinned and led him to the couch before he could say anything else because I needed to spit it out. Everything that happened at work. I couldn't keep my mouth shut. "I-- got an opportunity at work."

"Ellie that's great." Cameron said.

"Well maybe it is great. Depends on a person's point of view. I want you to keep an open mind ok?" I took his hand and held it in mine. "Bryan told me that he wants me to make a documentary... of these people going on tour." I was talking slow just to make sure Cam was processing. "And these people. Are a group of boys. " Thats when Cam pretty much jumped out of his seat.

"You are going to be on tour with a different group of boys that you; Im guessing have never met before and filming them?!" He flipped out.

"Dont over-react it's just a group of boys. And it's not like you aren't gonna be surrounded by girls when you go on tour." I snapped back.

"That's different. I just don't support it. You being around guys that who knows could do what to you."

"You got me this job, yet you don't support me?"

"I do. I'm just worried that a better offer will come along and you will leave me in the dirt." Strange enough his eyes were becoming red and glossy.

I scooted closer to him, "Is that what happened before with your previous girlfriend?" It was weird asking about his previous relationships, but it slipped out of my mouth. He turned to that I couldnt see his face. I forced him to look at me as I spoke. "Cameron, you will always be my 1."

Cameron takes my face in his hands, cupping it and looking me in the eyes. " I want what we have to last," he tells me pressing his forehead onto mine. My breath catches in my throat as he kisses my forehead, then my nose, then presses his lips against mine. Our lips move together in sync, and I feel his tounge against my top lip, asking for entrance, and I allow it as a heat prickles my skin and burns my blood, and I'm already starting to sweat. Cameron somehow managed to carry me up the stairs on onto my bed. He uses his arms and knees to lean over me as I lean up to him on my elbows.