Impressed

Cameron's POV:

My mouth dropped open. They were both gorgeous. I noticed one in particular, she had long brown naturally wavy hair an she was in a daisy tank.

"Um Hi I'm Ellie" she said. I realized I was just standing there with my mouth open like a complete idiot.

"Hi" I grinned widely. I sat down and she looked about ready to say something, but she closed her mouth. "What?"

"Do you want to order a drink?" I laughed and nodded yes. I don't know whats wrong with me. I'm usually cool and calm.

Me and Nash walked back to the table and we discussed our plans for the day. We pretty much are just gonna hang out at the beach all day, eat, and maybe end up walking to the carnival near by.

Taylor and Nash were hitting it off laughing and giggling along with who knows what they're talking about. It was pretty awkward between me and Ellie though I didn't know what to say so I just sat there sipping my frap.

"Wanna walk out to the beach?" Ellie suggested. We agreed and picked a spot that wasn't too crowded. Ellie set her towel down and put on some tanning lotions.

"Need help with that?" I grinned cheekily. She looked shocked but nodded her head in agreement. It was kind of awkward, me rubbing lotion all over her back, yet I could feel a tension between us.

"So, tell me about yourself." I asked.

"Well I'm 17, I live here in Los Angeles of course, I like the color purple, I love the beach, and I live with my older brother."

"Wow, what happened to your parents?" Her head dropped and I knew that I had asked the wrong question. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

She cut me off "It's fine you did nothing wrong. I lost my parents to a car incident when a couple years ago." I didn't know how to reply to that, so I asked if she wanted to swim.

"Oh come on you get one day with me make it worth while." I pouted. She hesitated so I picked her up and ran into the water. She squealed and then hit me. " Ow that wasn't very nice!"

"That's what you get for throwing me in like that!" She screamed back at me. There was a moment of silence and I took in her flawless features. She was beautiful and perfect. I might be falling for her. But what I admired most was her coolness around me. She wasn't an annoying fangirl that would scream my name right in my own ear every 5 minutes.

"What are you staring at?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. I blushed and quickly turned away.

"Huh-oh nothing." To change the mood I splashed her in the face and she fiercely splashed me back. The rest of the day pretty much went on with us playing in the water.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ellie's POV:

This day was going perfectly. Cameron was really nice and he always has jokes to crack. He is truly an amazing guy.

The sun was setting so I went up to my towel and just laid there. Drying off and enjoying the beautiful pink/purple sky. I felt a big warm hand clasping into mine and a smile crept up my face.

"Do you like your fans?" That question came out of my mouth randomly.

"I love my fans. I wouldn't be here without them." He replied.

"Would you date a fan?"

There was a moment of pause and I could tell he was hesitating. "Well it depends really, are you a fan?"

"Ya obviously, isn't that how I got to meet you?" He smirked and just stared up.

"You weren't what I expecting. You're a lot more calm and subtle. I actually like that."

"I don't wanna be some annoying ass fangirl. I want you to like me and remember me. I don't want you to forget me after this day is over." I could feel him frowning and I didn't like that. To change the mood I added "Once you get to know me than I would probably be the craziest person you've ever met.

He sat up and asked, "So how do I get you to show me the real you?"

"Well that depends, give me all you got." I taunted.