Danger Zone

Ellie's POV:

"Ok bye..." Cameron hung up before I could finish. I shook it off praying that he wouldn't find out where I am.

I texted Nate telling him to meet at club Hakkasan in the hotel at 8:00 and then turned my phone off so I wouldn't see his reply.

"Taylor give me your phone." I said waving my hand waiting for her to throw it.

"Why? You have a phone too."

"But I need mine. If Nate's dad tracks us down we can throw away your phone and I'll buy you a knew one."

"But... Your not the only important person." She whined.

"NOW! Tay we don't have a lot of time." She near chucked her phone at me and then plopped down on the other bed. She was making faces but I didn't mind her.

Me being a bitch isn't common. But this is a mission and it needs to go smoothly.

I dialed the number on the website and waited.

"Hello?"

"Hi, may I talk to Mr.Archibald?"

The person on the phone cleared their throat. "Ma'm, Mr.Archibald is not available."

"Tell him that there is a problem and he will regret not talking to me." I snapped. There was mumbling in the background then a lot of crackling through the phone. Finally someone came back on the phone.

"Captain Archibald speaking. I don't have much time make it fast." He seemed angry so I made it as fast as possible. I told him about Nate and how he was on edge. I told him Nate needed extra help and all of the details. Except for the fact that I wanted Nate aressted. When I finished I heard nothing on the other side of the line. "I'm on my way." Was all he said before he hung up.

I smiled. The plan was going smoothly. It was 5:00 and We don't head to the club until 8:00.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Cameron's POV:

I went back home and sat on the couch. Nash came down the stairs and sat next me.

"Bro is something wrong?" He asked.

"Yea there is. Why does a person lie?"

"Uh, sometimes its for their own good. Or they are trying to protect someone."

"I'm going with A." I said. "Ellie lied that she was home. We haven't been together a week and I already can't trust her."

"But Cam, you've had your eye on her since the start of summer."

"I dont know man. I just dont want her to get hurt." I was thinking. And I knew exactly where to go. "I'll be back later Nash." I hopped into my car and drove off to Taylor's house.

I knocked on her door rapidly. The door opened, but it wasn't who I wanted to open. "Cameron?"

"Hi Taylor's mom. Do you know where Ellie is?"

"My daughter and her left for Vegas yesterday. I figured you would know."

"Yea. Thank you, for your help." She nodded and I went back to my car. I drove back home and went into Nash's room.

"Pack your bags. We're leaving for Vegas is 1 hour." I left to my room and began gathering my things. I dug through my closet and a big box fell on me.

fuck

I opened the box and looked through it. It was my PO box where all of my fans got to send me stuff. I went through all of the gifts. A card caught my eye. I opened it and a picture fell out.