No Hope

Sorry these chapters are really short but I will try to make them longer :)

It's been a whole week and no announcement of the winner.

Every day I ran home to my room, prayed and hoped and checked my laptop, still no sign. Thats how the past few days of my life went, repeating and repeating and repeating.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Friday. My day went perfectly and the only thing that would make it better is me winning.

I went home and immediately checked my laptop. Just then, my heart sank to my stomach. Now I know how people feel when they say that. It sucks. Feels like you've lost hope forever.

I skipped school the next day because I was too heartbroken to see anyones faces. My best friend in the whole world, Taylor kept calling and texting me, but I ignored her, throwing my phone at the wall.

" Ellie please answer your phone I'm worried about you. I know your depressed, but it's not the end of the world. You know I'll always be here for you. Love you."Taylor's voicemail ended.

Just then I realized something. Taylor was obsessed with Nash and the reason I did this whole thing was for Taylor, she was the main person in my life I would do anything for her.

I am so stupid to just think this is all about me. I have to be the bigger person. Not once did I think about how Taylor felt. How disappointed she must be. I am a selfish person with no soul.

' What am I still doing in bed?!' I thought to myself. I should get out there. I can't sit around crying over a guy who just sees me as one of the fans. I have to stand up for myself and not let something that simple bring me down!

It was lunch time and I met Taylor at school. We went to an area call the 'Neighborhood' and grabbed a bite to eat and walked around.

"I'm sorry" I told Taylor

"Why are you sorry Ellie, theres nothing to be sorry about."

"I didn't win the contest and you didn't get to meet Nash." I shed a tear.

"Awe Ellie, don't feel like that. I'd rather be with you than some Vine famous hottie who I don't think knows me nor likes me." She went in for a hug when I just started to bawl my eyes out. It's incredibly idiotic that I'm wasting my tears over some boy.

But that was just the thing.

He wasn't just some boy.