Ending of Summer

Ellie's POV:

I went on my MacBook and checked my email. I got one from none other than my boss for my airfare ticket and where I will be staying.

Hey Ellie,

Click the link below for your ticket. LAX airport on August 26 and you will be meeting the rest of the guys at your hotel. You will have someone waiting for you to take you to your hotel when you land in Florida.

You got 1 week!

-Bryan

I got out my notebook. And decided to continue writing my song. No one not even Cameron knows that I have been working on this song. When I was younger my mom took me to singing lessons. And I just love it.

Outside my window I saw a delivery man drop off a package at my door. I went down stairs to pick up my package. When I opened it the first thing I saw was a note.

Ellie,

Maybe next time you can play one of your songs for me?

-Cameron.

I took out all of the bubble wrap and underneath it revealed.. OH MY GOD A GUITAR!

I can't believe Cameron got this for me. I knew excatly what to give him in exchange. I got my camera out and set up my background and lighting. Since Cameron wanted to hear me play my guitar I decided that I could make a video for him.

I had the lyrics and the title down. I just needed to figure out the tune. Nothing seemed to fit right. I wanted to pull my hair out. This song means a lot to me. And I want it to be perfect. Cameron means so much to me, which is why I titled it ; From the Start.

I set my camera to record and I took out my guitar. I did some test runs before I actually started singing. I probably taped it 20 times before I got the perfect one.

To finish the video I decided to make a speech.

"Hi Cameron. Well you are probably the first person to hear me sing. Besides my parents. But I want you to watch this when you're on tour. Promise you won't forget about me? This song means so much to me. And I actually wrote it about you. We've had those times where life is hard. But I love you. Just remeber that always. I started off a fangirl and I honestly didn't know my life would be like this. Your the best thing that happened to me. And when or if we ever have something that's permanent, I don't expect you to remember me, but just know that I you will always be in my heart."

Halfway through the speech I started to cry. I'm afraid to look 10 years from now. Where will Cameron and I stand. I decided to live for now and just let whatever happen. I wiped away my tears and went to research on online school.

I called Luke to talk to him about online school. And also to catch up with him.

"Hey babysis" Luke said.

"Hey Luke. Um so where are you now?"

"I am in Monico."

"Well so I got a job like as a photographer and my boss wants me to go on tour creating a documentary. It's like 6 months long with visiting weeks available, but I would need to register to online school."

"Wow a tour. And you got a job! Thanks for keeping me updated.". I caught on with his sarcasm.

"I'm sorry I've been really busy. But I need you to come back home maybe for a couple days to help me with online school."

"You called at the perfect time really. Im actually at the airport, Ill make a detour just for you."

"Thanks. Bye Luke Ill see you soon."