Today Forever

Cameron's POV:

"Give me all you got." she taunted. She was so hot when she taunted. I took the opportunity and tackled her. I was on top of her and we were both laughing.

I stared in her eyes and they were the perfect hazel/brown eyes. I went in and pecked her on the cheek. I turned away rapidly and began blushing.

"Uhh are you hungry? Wanna get something to eat?" She said sort of stuttering.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ellie's POV:

Cameron, Nash, Taylor and I walked to a pub near the beach for dinner. We had to have the sluttiest waitress in the pub.

She bent down showing more cleavage then needed and looked straight into Cam's eyes. "What can I get you darling?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Ill have a double double burger, side of fries and a coke." He replied. She did the same to Nash which was just as disturbing. Our food came and I dug in. I heard laughs and I looked up. Cameron looked at me and wiped of the corner of my mouth with a napkin. It took a moment for me to function and I was just in shock.

"Sorry I didn't mean to, there was just somethi-" I cut him off

"It's fine, I'm the one thats embarrassed at the moment." He chuckled and I could feel my cheeks reddening.

We finished dinner and to digest we took a walk on the pier. I heard a squeal behind me and a girl started screaming ,"OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON DALLAS AND NASH GRIER." We all turned around and Cameron and Nash both walked over to her. A crowd slowly gathered and it took about 10 minutes for them to finish up with their fans.

"Sorry, again" He said sounding guilty.

"Really its fine, I totally understand, I would probably be a fan like that too. And you should stop apologizing you're doing nothing wrong it's how your life is like and I think that it/you are perfect."

"My life isn't what every fan thinks when they see me on any social media page." Cam replies.

"Tell me about it. I wanna know what its like to be.. well You."

We sit down on a bench not to far away and check to see where Nash and Taylor went but there no where in sight. Im guessing they went their own way so I'm not worried.

"To start, I miss my home all the time but I'm used to it. I'm tire pretty much everyday because of jet lag. Even though I love my fans they can become too much and I just need peace and quiet. You know?" I don't reply and just take some time to think. Unexpectedly Cam grabs my hand and we intertwine our fingers. This might just be the first time I've felt something for someone in a while.