Across the country

Ellie's POV:

I sat down at my seat on the airplane. I had the window seat and next to me was a mom and her daughter. The intercom went on telling us to fasten our seatbelts and prepare for take off.

I didnt like airplanes that much and I just wanted to land in Miami Florida already. Cameron didnt tell me where he was going but I think it was New York or something like that. To muse myself I explored what was in the tv in front of me. I clicked the map and we were flying over Chicago. I still had a couple more hours ahead of me. I stood up to go and look for a bathroom. All of the ones in coach were occupied so I decided to sneak into first-class. Its not like anyone will mind.

I walked out of the stall and while I was walking back I noticed a man. Even with headphones in and eyes closed I was pretty positive on who it was. Before I could get a closer look the flight attendent caught me "Excuse me ma'm but you shouldn't be up here."

"I was just using the bathroom." I explained.

"There are plenty stalls in Coach. Now shoo before I get fired!" The flight attendant practically pushed me back into my seat.

I walked out of the Airplane and to the baggage area. Once I got all of my bags I went to the entrance. Bryan didn't give me specifics but I'm guessing that I'm supposed to look for someone holding a piece of paper with my name on it.

I searched for about 5 minutes when I finally saw my name. I went up to the man. Im guessing was the driver and handed him my bags.

I took a seat in the car. Wasn't a limo but decent. The ride to the hotel was lonely. I just sat there by myself. My phone also died so I wasnt able to check my social media.

When we arrived I thanked the man and took my luggage. I sat by an outlet to charge my phone. I wasnt sure who to look for to help check me in.

"Ellie?" I heard someone call my name. I looked around me but didnt see anyone. I thought that I was just hillusinating.

"Ellie!" I saw someone walk towards me and then I realized who it was.

"Oh my god . Nash!" I left all of my stuff and ran up to him.

"What are you doing here?" Nash asked as soon as we were face to face.

"Im here to film a directory."

"Oh so you're the person." Nash said.

"Um yea I guess." I just went with it. Hopefully someone will explain it to me later on.

Nash waved someone over. He was an older man who I'm guessing was the manager. "Hi Ellie, I'm Chad Nash's dad and head of 26 mgmt." He held out his and I shook his hand.

"Hi. So the hotel room and everything? What do I do?" I was clueless.

"Here is your key. You have your own room. Because one person backed out last minute. And I will just have someone to take your bags up for you."

"Thanks." I said taking the key.

"And Nash can show you up to your room. I have a meeting to go to." Chad took off in a hurry.

We went to the elevator an Nash pressed the 20th button. "Top floor. Nice"

"Yea. We always get top floor incase fans ever find out where we are staying." Nash said. "I bet Cameron will be siked that your here."

"I cant wait to see his face." Even though I told Nash that, I was nervous because what if he wont be happy Im there? "Um where is Cameron anyways?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure he's just chillin in his room probably with the other guys." We stopped at the door room 2019 and I unlocked the door. "Im gonna head back to where all the guys are. Room 2021 if you want to surprise Cameron now or later at dinner." Nash said.