Long Night

Taylor slept over an we stayed up rewatching Cameron and Nash vines. Half crying, half laughing, we both sound like walruses.

At 5:00 in the morning I got a message. I screamed my head off forgetting that Taylor and my brother who ran into my room 5 seconds later.

He was holding a baseball bat wearing nothing but boxers. "What happened?!Are your hurt? Wheres the intruder?" He spat out all at once.

"NO NO THIS IS A GOOD THING! I started shouting because I couldn't hold it in. I WON THE CONTEST!!"

"AHHHHHHHHH Omfg El thats amazing!" Taylor screamed with me. "Wait but how? I thought some other girl won?" she sound confused.

" Ya I thought so too but apparently it was miss counted."

"Well, what are you waiting for? MESSAGE HIM!!" Taylor started yelling at me.

~•~•~•~•~•~text message convo~•~•~•

E: Hi cameron this is the winner of the contest Ellie Collins

C: Hi :) Congratulations me and Nash will fly to anywhere you are and you, the lucky winner will get to spend a whole day with us! Maybe even a week , but that depends ;)

E: OMFG I can't believe I'm talking to the Cameron Dallas! ahhhh

C: Haha yea so where should I set the plane ticket to?

E: Los Angeles California please.

C: Great I'll see you in a week Ellie c:

~•~•~•~•~ end convo~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was so happy, I took Taylor out to one of the best clubs in LA. Just between you and me, I am an expert at fake id's. I was wearing my favorite sequin gold clubbing dress, with my basic black steve maddens and a black clutch to tie it all together.

We hopped into my Lexus IS and sped off. The song Can't Remember To Forget You by Shakira came on. We jammed out to the beat, acting crazy when the party in the club hasn't started yet.

I'm not usually the party girl, but today is worth the celebration.

"ID's please" A tall scary looking security guard asks.

I hand him mine and he unlocks the velvet rope. Taylor was starting on the dance floor, embarrassing herself, as usual. While I sat at the bar waiting for my margarita. Just then a super hot guy, looks kind of old I have to admit, offers to buy me a drink. I agree since who can turn down a free drink?

I'm not interested in him so I point his direction to Taylor who was over their grinding the air. He smirked and walked over there. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when Taylor knocks him to his feet, heartbroken. Which is why I'm not worried to bring any guy I don't like to Taylor's direction she knows how to handle guys.

We left a bit early because I didn't want to get in trouble with my older brother. Taylor was about to pass out on the streets, so I had to carry her out to my car. There was some guy nice enough to help me. He looked innocent enough so I wasn't that worried.

" Thanks for the help you didn't have to do that though." I told him.

" I can't resist helping a girl as beautiful as you." He smirked his eyebrow game strong. He turned and walked away.

" Wait!" I shouted after him, " I didn't catch your name."

"That can be kept ananomys." He said, while leaving me there with a confused look. It might be too soon to say but was I love struck for a guy I met at a club? Am I desperate or falling in love.

I sat in the car for a good half hour thinking about what just happened. When Taylor finally woke up.

" Are you okay?" She asked in a raspy voice.

" I honestly don't know." I replied a smile creeping up my face.