The Time Has Come

Cameron's POV:

I was on a plane to Los Angeles where I'd be hanging out with a fan for one day. And it will all be over. 'Just one day Cam you can handle this', I mumbled to myself.

I was curious so I went and scrolled through her photos just to get a feel onto how I should react.

Not to get on peoples wrong side, I love my fans truly I do, but I just don't want an annoying fangirl screaming in my ear the whole day. I mean who would?

Nash was by my side fiddling with his fingers. Ellie said she was bringing a friend her and I'm guessing that girl is for Nash.

"Bro why are you so nervous?" I teased him.

"I don't know man, I haven't spent a whole day with a girl before , especially a fan." He replied biting his lip. I gave him a light punch in the arm which made him smile. Nash and I were like brothers I don't know what I would do without him.

We landed and went for some food at in n out. A couple of girls noticed us and asked for a picture. I gladly agreed to make them happy and I immediately went back to my lunch. Planning out in my head what tomorrow will be like.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ellies's Pov:

Today was the day and I was ecstatic. But while getting ready I couldn't get that guy from the club out of my head. We was mysterious playing hard to get. I needed to find a way to get to him or at least find out his backstory. I didn't want sex from him, I'm not a whore. I'm only 17 with a life ahead me I'm not gonna lose myself to a guy like him.

I showered, put on mascara, eyeliner, and some foundation to make my skin look smooth. I put on my high-waisted white shorts with a daisy tank. Underneath I wore my chevron black and white bottoms with a plain Tiffany blue bikini top. While getting a glass of water to drink my phone rang.

C: Where and when to meet?

E: Starbucks near Venice beach in 20.

C: Cool see you then.

To kill time I watched some of his vines then went to pick up Taylor. She looked beach worthy enough. We headed to Starbucks where I ordered a Vente Very Berry Hibiscus. My mood for Starbucks drink depends on the weather. And I'm feeling refreshing today.

We got a table near the front and waited for them to appear. Taylor and I discussed how to act in front of them. We agreed on not too fan girly because thats annoying, yet not to calm because thats too boring.

Just them the front door rang and two hot guys walked in. I noticed them immediately and waved them over. They had mixed emotions written all over their face and I didn't know what to say.

"Um Hi I'm Ellie" I said sounding nervous. Taylor let out a little squeal, I giggled and just sat there sipping my Starbucks waiting for them to reply.