Ch. 7- Punches.

{Edited}

Bella's POV

I led them into the infirmary.Of course, people stared at us. Carlisle and Edward being themselves, just ignored them. Me on the other hand found it hard to focus.

I pushed past a crowd of nymphs, and found Percy sitting on a cot.He had a few cuts and bruises on his bare chest and a bump on his head, but other than that he was fine.

He smiled at the sight of me.

"Banged me up pretty bad, sis'

I laughed."Yeah, but you'll never learn if you don't get hurt."

"True." His eyes drifted over to Carlisle and Edward. "Whose this?"

"This is Carlisle and Edward Cullen"

"You mean the Edward that left you in the woods all alone and made you go into a deep depression?"

I swallowed nevously."Um . yes"

Percy punched Edward in his face.

Edward snarled and Carlisle held him back as I got Percy.

"Percy stop!"

"He hurt you." He had a look of pure hatred on his face.

"I know but it is in the past."

He relaxes, and I release him. Edward was calm and Carlisle released him also.

"Maybe you ahould leave Edward."He spun on his heel, and ran out at vamp speed. I turned to Carlisle.

"I'm goona go check on Alice and Rose. Are you okay with being here?"

"Yes. This is amazing. What is this?"

He held up a chunk of ambrosia. "It's ambrosia. It heals you really fast."

"Fascinating."

I left and headed for the Aphrodite cabin. I heard a scream and started running.

Oh god of Olympus.Alice!Rosealie! I thought in panic.

AN:Vote and comment please, my dear readers. Sorry it's short. My next chapter will be longer.

-Autumn ♡