Ch.23- Hate

{Edited}

Edward's POV

I hate that mangy mutt.

I watched as he walked away from Bella.Through all the complaining in his mind he was still fawning over her.She was mine and only mine . Things were looking up for us and then he showed up.Ugh.I hate him.

I ran over to my bella and walked beside her.Although it was annoying to walk at human pace, I stayed beside her.We said nothing as she headed to our cabin.

Finally she sighed, turned to me, and said," Is there something you need, Edward?"

"Just wanted to talk to my girlfriend" I replied.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Bella's POV

"Just wanted to talk to my girlfriend " He replied.

"I'm not your girlfriend." I said without thinking.

I had been thinking about Jake ,and how our hands had touched several times while I was showing him how to hold his sword properly.About his smile , the way it was so bright, itcould light up a whole town, and his laugh that was filled with joy and happiness. About his li-

I froze midthought.What was I saying? Did I have feelings for Jake? No . . . right?

"Last time I checked we were together." Edward's voice snapped me from my train of thought.

"Sometimes I wish I could read your mind and tell if your thinking about that stupid mutt. I love you, but I would prefer it if you stayed away from him.For good."

I was angered at his statement. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS TELLING ME WHO I COULD OR COULD NOT BE FRIENDS WITH??!!

"Excuse me? For one,Jake is not stupid" I said while glaring at him.

"So now he's Jake?!" He said.

"He always has been!"

"So I've always just been Edward?"

"Your yelling at me over a nickname?!"

"No I'm yelling at you about you not listening to me while I'm trying to keep you safe! STAY AWAY FROM HIM,BELLA!!"

"NO!! YOU CAN NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!! YOUR NOT MY FATHER EDWARD!!"

" I'M GLAD I'M NOT BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER WANT A HORRIBLE DAUGHTER LIKE YOU!!! He yelled back.

My eyes filled with tears at his words.They cut through me like a swift blade.

"If that's how you feel." I said and ran away.

"Bella! Wait! I didn't mean it! Wait! I love you!" Edward yelled at me.But I didn't listen. I ran to the lake passing Percy and Alice.

"Bella?"

I kept running and reached the dock.I dove into the water planning not to resurface for a long,long time.

《Percy's POV》

Alice and I watched as Bella dove under water.I looked at Edward who looked kinda mad.They must have fought.I looked at Alice who was thinking the same thing.

"I talk to Bella and you talk to Edward.If I talk to him, I might punch his face in."

"And bella will most likely talk to you, than me." She replied and we seperated ways with a nod.I dove into the water.

AN: So Edward and Bella fight.This is kinda a filler chapy and i thought there should be some drama.

-Autumn♡