Ch.29 - Settled

I was in my cabin packing my things when Carlisle entered.

"Bella? Do you have a minute? " He hesitantly asked.

"Of course. "

He sat on my bed and said" I have decided to take part of my family back to Forks."

I froze."What do you mean?"

"I can see we are a great burden to you, so I will only send those of which you would like to accompany you. " He replied.

"You don't have to do this Carlisle. "

"I know, but there is nothing I can say or do to stop Edward."

Of course.

"Alright. Um, Carlisle? " I said as he rose to go.

"Yes?"

"Thank you . You've always been so kind to me."

"Your welcome dear Bella." He kissed my head and then left.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The next morning Percy, Annabeth, the Cullens, and Grover who insisted he come along, stood at the camp border.

I turned toward them.

"I've decided who I want on this mission. Percy, Annabeth, Grover . . . . . Tyson, Jasper, and Emmett. "

"What about us?" Edward gestured to the rest of the cullens.

"I chose who I want, not who you want to come. Obviously, some must stay here.We can't bring a big group . Carlisle and Esme are to stay here, along with Rosalie and Alice."

"Why do we have to stay here?" Rosalie demanded.

"Because you both have no special qualites that are needed on this quest, and some of us would be at ease with you two safe." Peecy said, his gaze flickering to Alice and then Jasper, but I saw it.

That small flicker of emotion in his eyes directed towards Alice. And apparently, so did Jasper, because he placed a protective hand on Alice's waist. Oh dear. This will create drama. I cleared my throat.

"These are the people we're taking. Any objections?" I asked.

Silence.

"Then it is settled."

DO NOT SKIP OVER THIS NOTE!

So sorry its short and that I haven't updated in a while. I will be updating once a week from now on becasue school is starting . I've decided to go along with the movie, PJ Sea of Monsters since I don't have the book.

Vote and comment, and if you have any questiona, please leave them in the comment section.Thxs. :)

-Autumn♡