Ch.24- Fixing A Fight

{Edited}

I dove into the water after Bella. I found her at the lake bottom and motioned for her to come up. She nodded no so I grabbed her arm, and with her struggling in my tight grip, swam us to the surface.I dragged her to the shore and she just sat there.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked her.

She nodded and then collapsed in my arms. She cried and told me about her fight. She felt like he was to controlling, and how his words had hurt her a great amount.

"Hey, shhh, shhhh. it'll be okay, you two will work it out." I comforted her and rocked her back and forth."And if you want me to punch him in the face again, then I will. Although it might hurt me more than him, but a good sword to the neck will do too."

'Thanks Percy. You know how cheer a girl up," She said and kissed me on the cheek and then left. I hoped Alice is doing just as good as I am.

Boy, was I wrong,

Alice's POV

I threw him into another tree.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO HER??!!" I yelled at him.

"Alice, I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that, I was just angry. I would never hurt Bella!"  He pleaded desperatly.

"You just got her back!" I screamed and threw a boulder at him."Ugh! You are an idiot!"

"I'm sorry. I'll apologize! I was goona-" He was cut off by a loud roar.

We looked at each other and ran to the edge of the camp. A huge bull was head butting the field.This bull was bigger than a normal bull. It was also bronze and was blowing steam.

It hit the field again, but I didn't worry about it because of the shield.

And then the shield broke.

The bull ran full speed towards the campers.

"PERCY!!" I screamed.

AN: Me love cliffhangers! Muwahahahaha! Hope you guys liked it! Vote and comment please! Also check out my new fanfic!