Ch.16- Ashamed

{Edited}

Percy's POV

After the incident with an Emmett and naked Bella, I walked to the edge of the lake and sat down for a while.I started thinking about everything.The bull attack, Bella coming home, the Cullens arriving, training. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice when someone plopped down beside me.

I turned to see shorty, or Alice sitting with her shoes off and feet in the water.I saw something glittering on her skin and turned completly towards her to see her entire body shimmering in the sun.I had forgotten about that vampy quality.

She noticed my stare and chuckled."Yes. Us big, bad, evil , bloodsucking vampires sparkle.Deal with it."

I chuckled and smiled. "Soooo . ." I trailed off.

"Sooo" She copied." How are things with Annabeth?"

That suprised me.I knew Alice was nice and all, but towards Annabeth, she hadn't been the sweet charming girl I was used to.It suprised me she would ask about her.

"Uh she's good. We're good. Uh yeah, I guess we're fine."

"Guess?"

"Well, we've fought more than usual"

It was true, that we had.Over the stupidest things though.

Like a napkin and my hair.We would create a big fuss over nothing really.

"Oh.Um . . Anyway, so, when did you get with her?"

Thankful for a new subject I replied "A few months.Maybe about 9 months." (AN: This story began before Bella went to save Edward

She nodded.She looked so beautiful, just sitting there with her skin sparkling and all.I wanted to kiss her.I almost did.I started to lean over.

No!Percy you are dating Annabeth! You should be ashamed of yourself.

I must have looked mad, because Alice turned amd asked "Is something wrong?"

"No, I just need to um . .find Bella"

She nodded and stared after me as I got up and walked off.

What am I goona do? I have to find Bella. I need to know how to resist vampire charm. I'm only attracted to Alice because she's pretty. That's it.

AN: Please go check put my other fanfictions.

-Autumn ♡