XX (KakaNaru)

Naruto POV.

3 years later.

"Naruto!" Kakashi yelled as he breathed heavily.

"Yes, my love?" I grunted.

"Could you put that bat down and get Manami off of Akamaru?! I have to go to get Kagami!" I put the bat that I was hitting the piñata with down.

"Yeah! Yeah, I got it," I called out as he ran off in the house. "Kiba! Get your dog!"

Sakura, Hinata, and Lee laughed as Kiba whistled. I grabbed Manami off of Akamaru and she began pouting.

"Hey, Akamaru is not a horse, okay? Now run off and find your siblings, would you?"

She stopped pouting and ran off giggling. Kakashi came back with our four month old daughter, Kagami.

Hinata, Ino, Sakura, Choji, Neji, TenTen, Sai, Kiba, and Lee swarmed over to see my precious baby as Shikamaru, Shino, and Sai all sat down looking around.

"Hey, everybody!" Deidara yelled as he came through the back door of the house.

"Deidara, be quiet. You know she's asleep," Itachi scolded as he held a sleeping 2-year-old Itoka in his hands. She was laying on his shoulder with his arm supporting her. She's a spit image of Itachi, but her hair is put up like Deidara's. Kagami looks just like Kakashi.

Deidara and Itachi went around greeting everybody.

Manami came back pulling a smiling Hiro by her hand. Following Hiro, was Yuji, Takeshi, Katsumi, Akira, and Akemi. They greeted everybody as Takeshi took Manami in his arms. Takeshi went back to his old self after I recovered from the mourning of Sasuke. I finally found a way to embrace the loss of a loved one and moved on to someone who made me happier, didn't lie to me, or cheat on me. Though I'll always love Sasuke, I can't say I'd trade Kakashi for anything.

"Get the cake, please, Takeshi," he nodded and went inside the house.

"Alright! Gather around everybody!" I yelled as Takeshi came out with the princess cake and a knife. He placed the cake down and handed me the knife after I set down a picture frame with Sasuke's face in it.

Everybody gathered and I recorded every one singing for Manami's third birthday.

It was a happy reunion. Even though my kids were 18, almost ready for college, and taller than me just like their father was, I'd always love all of my kids unconditionally no matter what.