XX (SasuNaru)

Naruto POV.

3 years later.

"Oh, Sasuke," I sighed as I looked at a picture of his. "Why? Just why did you have to leave me?"

"Papa? Are you okay?" Takeshi asked.

"I.. I just miss him, ya'know?" I said as he embraced me in a hug. "Nobody can change the fact that he's gone and that's what hurts the most," my voice cracked.

"Papa, it's okay to cry, but you need to realize that there are other things that can fill your heart, too. We are all here. Manami needs you. Itachi and Deidara have started a family. It's been three years, Papa."

"I've moved on, but there's times when I miss him and I want him around more than anything in the world. Your father was selfish in so many ways. Inconsiderate at that. Yet, I still loved him no matter what. My other sextuplets are going off to college soon, even though you graduated high school at 15. I'll be here. In the same house that your father died in, raising Manami. She turns three tomorrow, Takeshi. It's been 3 years since I've been able to feel love from your father. I watched him die and nothing can change that. Nothing can change that I don't feel any justice even after Orochimaru was killed. Nothing can change that I miscarried your brother. Nothing in me can feel better without him here, Takeshi! Nothing," I said with tears pouring down my face. "I still feel empty."

"I know, Papa. One day everything will change," He said as his embrace tightened as I cried into his chest.

I'd like to thank everyone for reading my book, as well as supporting me ! It's been a hell of a road and this book led me to writing others. Hope you'll read them!