Tour

I woke up with Connor's arms around me. I guess I fell asleep in the boys' room. I snuck out of his arms and out of the room. When I got out there were like twenty fans staring at me.

"Is that the O2L room?" One asked.

"No, it's my friend's. O2L isn't in this hotel." I responded. Hoping to keep my name cleared as a slut.

"Aren't you the girl that went swimming with Connor though?" Another asked.

"Yeah. He was here because his hotel doesn't have a pool. He didn't tell me which hotel he was in though. Sorry, I'm no help."

I walked into my room and DMed Connor.

None of you should leave your room for a while. Some fans just bombarded me with questions, I saved you though. For now.

He didn't respond, but I heard the door connecting our two rooms open and someone knock on their side.

I opened it to find a Sam Pottorff staring at me.

"Hey, we didn't really talk much yesterday so I was wondering if you wanted to hangout for a little while before we leave to go set up for the stage . . ." He said.

"Yeah sure. Just let me do my hair and makeup. You can do whatever until I'm done." I responded.

I straightened my hair and put on some foundation, eyeliner, and mascara before running into the main room where Sam was laying on my bed and jumping on him.

He started laughing so I slipped off of him and laid next to him. We sat up and he put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I could feel myself blush.

We just sat there in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before a sleepy Connor walked into my room.

He looked at Sam weirdly but didn't say anything about it.

"Good morning." He said smiling at me.

"Morning Connor. You excited?" I asked him.

"Yeah. You should be too because I got your ticket switched to VIP."

"No way! I get to hangout with you guys all day?"

"And Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley, Andrea Russett, and Finn and Jack Harries will be there too."

"You're kidding right? That's all my favorite YouTubers!"

"You're welcome." He winked and then hugged me.

"Thanks Connor, you're the best."

----------------------------

I got to go with O2L to where their performance is so Trevor's mom drove us all there. I was escorted into the building along with them.

Connor and I were holding hands the whole time. I bet there are thousands of fans making assumptions but I don't care.

We were hanging out backstage when I realized it had been a few days since I checked my Twitter.

I logged on it on my phone to find I had 300 mentions.

Are you and @ConnorFranta dating?

I saw @BasicKendra with Sam, what the hell he's mine.

That bitch @BasicKendra thinks she's top shit hanging out with our boys.

I didn't respond to any of the mentions except for one from my best friend asking me how it's going here.

"Okay boys, time to go on stage." The security said.

I have Connor a hug,"Good luck everyone!"

I stayed backstage and watched from a monitor.

That was until I heard Ricky say my name.

"So recently the boys and I met this girl, and she's an amazing singer. Her name is Kendra. Some of you may know her from her YouTube channel called BasicKendra." He paused because some people cheered. "She's backstage right now and had no idea I was going to do this. Kendra come out here and meet everyone."

I ran out into the stage.

"Will you sing with me?" He asked me.

"What song?"

"Since this is the two year anniversary of your first cover, how about listen to your heart?"

I blushed. Ricky knew about my channel. "Sure."

-----Thanks for reading so far! Follow me on my social medias.

Twitter:

@BasicKendra

Tumblr:

@BasicKendra

Vote for me! ❤️-----