Orientation

I got ready for orientation. I put on some business clothes and so did Sienna. We made Connor and Jc come with us.

Connor drove us in Ricky's car to CSCA. We took a tour of the school, found our dorm, luckily Sienna and I were in the same room, and signed up for clubs and stuff.

Connor and Jc helped us get settled into our dorm room since that's where we'll be living for the next four years. I was sad that I wouldn't be staying with Connor for complete nights as often anymore, but I was glad we were closer.

I kissed Connor,"Thanks for your help."

"Are you guys sleeping here tonight or spending one more night at our house?" He asked me.

"I'm probably sleeping here. How about you, Sienna?" I responded.

"I think I'm going to stay one more night with Jc." She answered as Jc put his arms around her waist and kissed her.

I felt kind of jealous. I still hadn't completely accepted Connor's apology. Yeah we were back together but I was still mad.

Jc and Sienna went to wait for Connor and I in the car.

Connor put his arms around my waist. "I know you're still mad babe, but you know I'm sorry. You can't stay mad forever right?"

"Connor it's fine. Yeah I'm still mad but I also still love you. Go being them home. I'll talk to you later." I kissed him and he was on his way.

He stopped in the doorway. "I love you too Kendra."

After he left I sat on my bed and thought to myself.

What if I don't ever completely forgive him?

I ignored my thoughts and pulled up twitter on my laptop. I checked my mentions and they were all just people either jealous or happy that Connor and I were back together. Then something caught my eye.

About 20 of my mentions were pictures. Not just any pictures, pictures of Connor kissing some girl that wasn't me. I would have figured it was just photoshop if there weren't five different angles the pictures were taken from.

I instantly called Connor.

*On the phone with Connor*

Me: C-Connor?

Connor: Yeah? What's wrong babe?

Me: Why are there pictures of you and some girl kissing all over my mentions?

Connor: I-I can explain!

Me: Don't bother, I can't do this Connor. We're over.

Connor: No Kendra--

*End of call*

I hung up on him.

I texted Kian and told him to come over and he showed up only five minutes later.

"What's wrong?" He asked as soon as I let him in.

I couldn't bring myself to answer him so I just showed him the pictures.

"Oh my god, that's . . . That's McKenzie!" Kian exclaimed.

"Who's McKenzie?" I asked him.

"That's my ex girlfriend." He responded.

I started crying even more. I hugged Kian. "H-how could he do this?" I stuttered out.

"I don't know. At least you have this place so you don't have to see him." He replied.

"K-Kian, will you st-stay here tonight?"

"Sure."

*Kian's POV*

I'm actually kind of happy Connor did that. I can be with Kendra. I can finally be with her.

Long after Kendra had stopped crying we were laying in her bed. I had my arms wrapped around her and we were facing each other.

"What do you think Andrea would say if she saw us right now?" Kendra asked me.

"I think I would be single." I simply answered. She hinted at a smile and I returned it.

"Kian, why are you doing this? You have a girlfriend, and Connor is your best friend. So why throw that away for me?"

"Because you're beautiful, and perfect, and hilarious. All I wanted since I met you was to be with you."

She smiled a full smile. That was the first time in a while I'd seen her actually mean her smile.

"Kian . . ." She started but stopped herself. Instead she put her lips against mine. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"You were with Connor. I doubt you'd be as accepting if I walked up to you and told you this."