Explanations

*Time skip to the last day at the home thing because I didn't want to write multiple chapters about it*

"Alright, are you all packed up and ready?" Miss Taylor asked me.

"Yep!" I smiled.

"Go say goodbye to your friends, I'll be out in the car." She told me and she headed out.

I walked to the main room and all the people I had made friends with over these two months. I hugged every one of them goodbye. With that short goodbye I went outside to meet up with Miss Taylor to go home, finally.

"Put your suitcase in the back." She instructed.

I threw it in the backseat and hopped into the passenger's.

"I'm sleeping the entire ride so don't try talking to me." I grumbled.

"Two months with me and you're still a bitch."

I smiled because that's the first time I remember hearing her swear.

I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------

When I woke up I looked out the window to see familiar surroundings.

"We're in LA!" I smiled. I had missed this place so much.

"Yeah and almost to your dorm." Miss Taylor responded.

I kept the smile plastered across my face from that moment on.

When she pulled into the parking lot of my dorm building and literally jumped out of her car grabbing my suitcase quickly.

"Thank you Miss Taylor!" I yelled while running into the building.

I stopped in the lobby to admire the place.

"Good morning Darious!" I said to the man behind the front desk,"Nice to see you again."

I got in the elevator and went up to my room. I unlocked my door quickly and threw my suitcase to the corner of the room an grabbed my phone that had been on the charger for so long. I automatically logged into tumblr and posted a post saying I was finally back and to expect a new video soon. I did the same on twitter and I grabbed my penny board and decided to go to the O2L house.

The ride there was short because I was so excited to see the guys, especially Connor, and pounce on them and hug them and love them forever.

I knocked on the door and only about a minute later a girl I had never seen before in my life opened it. My smile finally faded.

"Uhm, who are you?" I asked her.

"You're the one that just knocked on my door. I should be asking you that." She answered.

"Your door?" I questioned.

"Yeah, this is my house. Whoever gave you this address gave you the wrong one, bye." She shut the door.

Wrong house? Where's O2L?

I sat down on the sidewalk at the end of her driveway and called Connor.

"Hello?" A girls voice answered. Oh god don't tell me he got a new number too.

"Babe, who is it?" I heard a guy in the background say.

"The contact says Kendra? Who's that?" She answered him.

"Give me that! I'll be outside!" He yelled.

"Kendra! You're back!" He said.

"Connor . . ." I said tears streaming down my face,"Connor, why did you call that girl babe? And why don't you guys live in the old house anymore?"