Videos

"Hey what's up you guys it's Connor!" Connor said situating himself in front of the camera. "And today I have a very special guest with me." He put his arm around me. "A small YouTuber with few subscribers but more importantly my girlfriend." He was smiling at me the entire time he said that.

"I'm Kendra." I said awkwardly.

"Today we're going to be doing the YouTuber awards!" At that moment Ricky threw some sticky notes to Connor and I. I got pink ones and he got blue. And then Jc threw some pens to us.

"Yay!" I said laughing because Jc hit me between the eyes with the pen.

"There are I think ten categories and we have to put down on this sticky note which YouTuber we think fits the category the best. You ready Kendra?" Connor said.

"Yeah let's get started." I said.

"Okay. What YouTuber is most likely to make you piss yourself from laughing?" He asked.

I wrote down Grace Helbig.

"Do you have your answer?" Connor asked me.

I nodded.

"Okay. 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . Show!"

I held mine up and leaned to see Connor's. He had written down Kian.

"That's true Kian can make me piss myself from laughing." I said looking over at Kian who had just walked out of the bathroom. He just winked back.

--------------------

"Make sure to check out her channels. For the singing channel click her face and for the other one click mine!"

"No don't touch my face you'll mess up my makeup!" I said and covered my fece with my hands.

"Okay so today we did the YouTuber awards and djicixjejdkciejdnckciir Bye!" Connor said his exit and turned off the camera.

"Now to do one on your channel?" He asked me.

"Yeah, but what do you want to do?"

"Hmm. . ." He said looking concentrated on his thoughts. "How about the boyfriend/girlfriend tag?"

"Sounds good, but I'm terrible at editing so will you help me when we finish making it?" I asked him.

"Of course I will." He said the kissed me on the cheek.

I decided just to use Connor's camera so that we didn't have to put it up again.

Connor started the camera. I made him stay out of the shot until I finished my intro.

"Hey what's up guys it's Kendra here, and I am IDoStuff! Well today I am doing the boyfriend/girlfriend tag! And you may be like 'but Kendra you're forever alone, you don't have a boyfriend' and that used to be true, but I got one and he's the best." I motioned Connor to come into the shot.

He sat next to me. "Hey! I'm Connor."

"Trevor hand me my phone!" I yelled to him. I stupidly put it on the other side of the room.

He threw it to me. "Okay so the first question for you, Connor, is when and where did we meet?"

"We met five days ago because the boys and I came here to Chicago early to set up for our tour, and she came early for the tour too because she just couldn't wait to meet us. I was walking down to the pool and so was she and things just kind of went from there." He said.

I blushed.

"Okay Kendra, your question is, what is one thing you wish I didn't do?"

"Hmm this is a hard one, you're pretty perfect. If I had to pick something it'd be, I wish he wasn't so stereotypical in his videos. I know it's just to make his viewers laugh though." He put his hand to his heart and acted offended. I laughed.

"Connor the next question is, when was our first date and what happened?"

"Well this one is easy because we haven't been dating long. Our first date was only a few hours ago. We went to the cloud gate--"

Jc interrupted him. "You went go the cloud gate without the cloud?"

"Shut up Jc!" I yelled laughing.

"Anyway, at the cloud gate is when I asked her out and we took pictures with the gate in the background. Then we decided to come here and make videos."

We finished off the video and edited it. By the time we were done it was like midnight and Connor and I fell asleep in my bed.