More LA

I woke up in an empty bed. I figured Connor had just woke up early.

I checked the time 9:30. I got up and walked downstairs without fixing myself up. I plopped down on the couch next to Connor.

"What are we doing today?" I asked him.

"Jc wants to teach you how to penny board. He saw on your twitter that you didn't know how. He went out to buy you a board and he'll be back soon." He responded.

"Wow, Jc didn't have to do that just for me. If he wanted to teach me I could of bought my own board." I said feeling ashamed that he was out buying an expensive board for me.

"He wanted to. Don't worry it's not a big deal." He put his arm around me and I cuddled up into him.

We watched HGTV until Jc got home with my new penny board.

"Hey did Connor already tell you our plans for today?" He asked me as he walked in the door.

"Yeah, you didn't have to buy me a board. I would of bought it myself." I said. Still feeling bad about it.

"No I wanted to. It just makes it even more fun. Plus when you go home you won't forget about the fun times we had while you were here." He said smiling.

Connor looked down. He probably just didn't want to think about me leaving yet. I honestly didn't want to either.

"Alright. Let me go change." I said running upstairs to my suitcase which I left in Connor's room. Honestly I already had their house memorized before I came here just by watching their videos.

I grabbed some high waisted, studded shorts, a vans t-shirt, and some no show socks because I'd be wearing my red vans.

I brushed through my naturally straight hair and put on my tumblr SnapBack backwards. Perfect. I looked perfect.

I walked back downstairs and Jc was still just standing in the living room.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

I slipped on my vans. "Yep." I smiled.

"I hope you don't mind if Kian comes with us. He wants to help."

"I don't care." I smiled as we walked out the door and Jc handed me the penny board he bought me.

While we were standing on the porch in the hot LA summer air waiting for Kian Jc turned to me. "Well I guess while we wait we should get the first thing out of the way. You have to name it."

"Hmm . . ." I started,"How about something pertaining to YouTube?" I asked him.

"That'd be cool. But how would you make it work. A YouTuber's name? Or name it after one of your channels?"

"I'll name it after a friend I've made through YouTube. It's name is Kat." I said as Kian walked outside.

"Oh good you already named it. Let's go to the abandoned parking lot." He said heading off. I followed him and Jc walked next to me. Our footsteps were perfectly in sync but I don't know if he was doing it intentionally or not.

After a short walk we arrived at the parking lot. Jc and Kian had their boards too and in only a few minutes I could ride in a straight line without falling. It took another 30 minutes until I could turn without hurting myself. After practicing for about another hour I could skate as fast as Kian and Jc and we just headed home.

I ran inside and jumped onto the couch. I know scared Trevor because he screamed like a little girl and Sam didn't flinch.

Connor was upstairs editing for his main channel video and Ricky was at the gym again.