Hes back

*Kendra's POV*

Staying in the O2L house with everything that reminded me of Connor was extremely hard. I ended up sleeping in Kian's room with him so I didn't have to be reminded of the week I spent with Connor in Connor's room. The tears started streaming down my face again. I haven't been able to keep myself together since he broke up with me. Kian, Ricky, Jc, and Sienna have made it a lot easier.

Kian convinced me not to give up my scholarship. That meant Sienna and I had orientation today and if we liked the school we wouldn't be going back to Iowa anytime soon. I hoped that meant Connor might take me back since we'll be able to see each other more. Ricky told me Connor isn't really good at long distance relationships so that may have been the reason he broke up with me.

Connor comes home today too. I'm not sure if I'm happy or not, but I still want to see him. Even if we can't date I'd like to still be friends with him. I can't go forever without Connor.

I logged into twitter and checked my mentions. Almost everyone was asking if Connor and I'a relationship was okay because we hadn't been tweeting each other. I decided it's about time to tell them.

@Moranimalbae: Hey guys, I should have told you sooner but Connor and I broke up Monday. 😏

I hoped this went over well. My friend Kat DMed me about the tweet almost instantly.

*DMs with Kat*

Kat: Awe babe what happened with you and Connor?

Me: I don't know he just broke up with me. And rather than fighting with him about it I just didn't ask. Ricky thinks it's because he isn't good at long distance relationships.

Kat: How you dealing with it then?

Me: Not well. I haven't stopped crying. I'm still going on their tour with them and I'm still in LA for college though.

Kat: I hope it turns out alright love.

Me: Thanks.

*End of DMs*

I heard the front door open and everyone was home so I knew what that meant. Connor was home. I was laying in bed with Kian.

"That must be Connor." He said checking to see if I was alright.

"I'm nervous Kian." I whimpered.

"Don't be. I'm sure it'll be fine." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in closer. "What are you going to do if it really was because of the distance? Would you say yes if he asked you back out?" Kian asked me.

I could hear Connor walk past the door. "I don't know. Not this soon."

Connor knocked on the door. "Can I come in?"

Kian looked at me and I nodded to him. "Sure."

Connor walked in and sat at the edge of the bed. I was trying my hardest not to cry but it didn't last long. He seemed like he was about to cry.

"Can I talk to Kendra alone?" He asked Kian.

Kian looked at me with question in his eyes. I knew he was scared for me because he seemed to know what Connor was going to say. I nodded and told Kian to leave.

"K-Kendra?" He studdered. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm s-sorry." He said and started crying so I let loose too.

I didn't say anything but instead I hugged him.

"Would you do me the honor and let me be your boyfriend again?"