JacksGap

Ricky and I sang our hearts out on stage and thousands of people cheered. I got off stage and they finished their performance.

I checked my channel views and just today I gained 12,000 subscribers! These boys are the best.

We all headed back to the hotel. The boys had to hide their faces to be able to get in unnoticed. I walked in behind them as I would normally walk.

Connor put his arm around my waist once we got inside the hotel.

"You sounded amazing out there." He told me.

"I guess your fans thought so too because I gained 12,000 subscribers and counting."

He smiled his perfect little smile and gave me a quick half hug squeeze.

"Hey lovebirds, you coming?" Jc asked sarcastically.

Connor and I hopped into the elevator with everyone else.

While we were at the performance I found out Jack and Finn Harries are in the same hotel as us.

"Do you want to hangout with Jack and Finn today?" I asked Connor.

"I'd love to."

Connor didn't have anything to do in his room but I grabbed my camera from mine before we headed to the Harries room.

Connor knocked on the door, his other hand linked with mine.

One of the twins opened the door, I can never tell them apart.

"Hello Finn, this is Kendra. I think you guys talked for a bit at our performance. Would you like to hangout with us today?" Connor asked him. How can he tell them apart?

"Yeah sure, I'll get Jack." He said, running off to get Jack. That British accent makes me have a loss for words.

They walked back. Their identical selves. It kind of bothers me how alike they are. Their hair, smile, voice, it's all the same.

"Hello, I'm Jack. You're name is Kendra, right?" He asks whilst shaking my hand.

"Yeah. That's me." I smiled, shaking his hand back.

"So what do you want to do today?" Finn asked me.

"Explore the city, meet our fans around town. It's Chicago let's do whatever!"

Jack, Finn, and Connor all laughed and followed me out to my car.

I'm a little self conscious about my car because I feel like people will think I'm one of those stuck up, money flaunting, rich kids, when in reality I saved my money for this car since I was eight. It's a Lamborghini convertible.

Jack and Finn looked astonished, Connor had already seen it so he wasn't bothered. He climbed into the front seat with Jack and Finn in the back.

We were headed off on our adventure into Chicago!

-----It's short, but it's also 2:05 am. Love you all! Vote & Comment-----