Onward to the depression home

When Ricky came in to wake me up I had fallen asleep with Connor in his bed and he had his arm around me. I kissed Connor and he instantly woke up.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"No it's a shit morning, this is the last time I'll see you for two god damn months, I can't call you or text you. It's going to be hell with no one here to pull us together other than Sienna. She won't even be here all the time because classes have started up again for her." He said before kissing me back,"But for now, good morning to you too."

"I bet you there's coffee downstairs, let's go get some." I told him. He and I raced down the stairs,"I get the Cats mug!" I yelled.

"No fair! It's my merch!" He pouted as we got there, he beat me there.

"Get another one then, I want to take it with me to remember you by. I don't know how the hell I could of forget you though." I kissed him. "Alright, coffee!"

I poured myself a cup and put two scoops of sugar and some Girl Scout cookie: Thin Mint creamer in it.

"I really missed you coming over here and sleeping in my room rather than in Kian's or on the couch."

"Me too, now you don't have to fight for my affection over Kian though." I winked.

"True, I won't have to fight over anyone because you won't even be here."

"Would you stop?" I laughed,"If you make me mad I might just head back over to Kian."

"You wouldn't!"

"We'll see."

I drank my coffee fairly quickly.

"Will you upload my video for me on Saturday?" I asked him.

He nodded in response.

"Thank you, and will you board with me up to my dorm so I won't be alone when I get picked up?"

"I'd love to." He gave me a quick peck on the lips before running upstairs to grab our Penny Boards. The last time I was here I left mine. "Let's head out!"

We took about 15 minutes getting there and by the time we were there it was 9:30. I ran upstairs, skipping the elevator, to my dorm to pack.

I packed my straightener and curler, all my makeup, all my favorite outfits, my Connor merch, my O2L merch, my Troye Sivan merch, and my penny board. I somehow fit it all into one suitcase and we headed back to the lobby, this time using the elevator to waste time.

We got to the lobby in perfect timing, Miss Taylor had just arrived. Connor and I walked hand in hand out to her.

"Ready to go?" She squealed, her fake excitement was back and worse than before.

"Yeah can we have a minute though?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes and stepped into her car.

I gave Connor a long kiss,"I'm going to miss you so much, and since I won't have internet and nothing to do I probably will never stop thinking about you. Hell, even if I had internet I wouldn't be able to get you off my mind, but why would I want you out?"

"I will miss you just as much, maybe even more. I love you Kendra, I'm in love with you." He said kissing me.

"I'm just as in love with you as well." I said giving him a quick hug before stepping into Miss Taylor's car,"Tell the guys I'll miss them, and Sienna."

I closed the door and Miss Taylor started driving.

"Is that your boyfriend?" She asked, losing her excitement.